• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando vs Junko Enoshima

Inspired from this (no, for real check it is dope).

dd92m9w-c0fc4e15-1648-4e62-9cd7-e75089b26cce.png

• HIGH DIO and Junko as Monokuma are used.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Fight happens at Trigger Happy Havoc Hope's Peak Academy.
  • Dio has a week of preparation time on on Junko's powers.
Waifu:

Please no:

Incon:

DIO doesn't even need the prep he has to stomp, plus Junko's only real wincon at best would be the despair video which she'd need up and running on like every monokuma somehow before they're time stop destroyed. Which I think she only really has it on her phone for combat

Honestly, with the prep that's probably reasonable. Junko's fantastic with prep-time and the fight's on her home turf that she knows the insides and outs of very well and has a lot of monitors.

If she's aware of DIO's abilities and that she can't do much else, rigging the school up pre-fight is totally doable.

Right now fight's hilariously weighted for DIO though.

Honestly, with the prep that's probably reasonable. Junko's fantastic with prep-time and the fight's on her home turf that she knows the insides and outs of very well and has a lot of monitors.

If she's aware of DIO's abilities and that she can't do much else, rigging the school up pre-fight is totally doable.

Right now fight's hilariously weighted for DIO though.
Yeah, blowing it up isn't the best idea, High-mid from bloody bits and all of that, but she could probably pretty easily figure out how to rig the place with TVs playing her despair video, so stomp either way I think l9l

Yeah, blowing it up isn't the best idea, High-mid from bloody bits and all of that, but she could probably pretty easily figure out how to rig the place with TVs playing her despair video, so stomp either way I think l9l
By 'rigging up' I did mean the TVs, my bad, poor phrasing.

Back