• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, people might need to take time to construct an argument that is coherent and concise, rather than merely typing multiple paragrahs to say a single thing.

Patience is a virtue.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Unfortunately, people might need to take time to construct an argument that is coherent and concise, rather than merely typing multiple paragrahs to say a single thing.
Patience is a virtue.
yes that is correct but you dont need to behave like an ass (mister m3x)

He has every right to act short with Chariot given Chariot's tone.

Granted, I agree that being rude results in nothing more than arguments, but this is still an understandable tone to take with him.

That's fine, the issue I have is the clear avoidance of saying what exactly did I say, is being exaggerated.

Can't be the flash freeze, every thing I said it could do was done in the source material. Even linked above.

SRSE indeed is capable of one shotting characters stronger than Geralt and can be used in a sweeping motion, possibly that extending upwards of a kilometer.

Dio has healed from bisection, dismemberment and has fought while both that and as just a head without a body, using tendrils and hair to move around. The former of which didnt hinder him in combat at all, despite being split in two and mising an arm.

Dio indeed regens faster than fire can burn him, explicitly shown, all while at his weakest.

Cant be anything relating to Geralt as that's things the profile says, not anything to do with me. If it's wrong that's not my fault.

And if its regen? That's just scaling from Straizo, who's weaker than Phantom Dio, if Straizo can do that then so can Dio. Couple that with Dio's ability to still fight despite extreme bodily damage like being bisected, anything short of overcoming his regen isnt gonna stop him by much if at all.

Was it the lifting strength? Dio is Class 50+, Geralt is maybe Class 25, Dio is physically several times stronger in that regard.

SRSE has minimal, if any, cool down as shown with Straizo, who could use it multiple times within his fight (Deflected bullets, against a mirror, against Jonathan a second time, against Jonathan on the bridge, in which the SRSE was deflected back onto him in full (hence 50% of it being deflected back being a minor issue if at all) and blew a chunk out of his head, he was fine though). Thus it allows it to be spammed if so choosen given two of those happened within seconds of each other, and three within a minute.

What in the actual happened when I left?

More importantly why are people this stuck up over a fictional fight.

@T Completely uncalled for

@Chariot and @M3X Reading this thread, both of you need to chill the hell out, the tone between you two is not only unnesscary but also immature.

Yeah you're not wrong but why the hell is this guy's problem

He started writing ******* essays for literally even the shortest replies and we couldn't even keep up on how many damn words he wrote in a single post

Acting mildely dismissive is one thing, as opposed to saying "You have to wait. Bye" you can simply mention that you have other things to deal with and need time to respond

Of course, that doesn't mean much here because apparently, Chariot doesn't have the patience to wait for an argument, how I have no idea.

Well I am not going to explain my life problems and the amount of work I have to do. He simply need to wait. That's not a reason for him to be mad like that.

I do see the point that you made and it's logical but replying to someone with a 20 line text wall over a few words and even before an argument is made is really unnecessary and could lead to an easy red herring fallacy

ThaTSayMarine said:
You are a ******* clown mate
Nobody even made an argument yet and you're ******* writing an essay
>resorts to outright insults.

Odd, I dont think I ever actually insulted anyone, is there any reason why you're flinging explicit insults around now?

And no, that's just me backing up my claims and linking examples of my claims from the source material. I could always opt to say nah, I'm right, you're wrong and not bother to cite any citations. I was told my claims are exaggerated, he refused to say what exactly was exaggerated so I was forced to back up almost every claim I made given I have no idea what he's talking about specifically, if I knew I would only have to cite the specific thing. If you think simply citing sources qualifies as an essay, well I honestly wonder why you're even here.

Schenee please close this thread. I will create a new one when I finish my argument. This will go anywhere

How about no, the thread is fine as is, given we all stop ******* around.

Before we close, I want Chariot to tell me why he can't wait for a persons argument, that's the entire reasoning this thread went to hell.

You cant reasonably expect me to wait, in M3X's own words, an unquantifiable amount of time up to a week, for just a response but that wasnt the issue. I was fine waiting for said rebuttal no matter how long it took, I even said that's fine above, what I did ask for though was what exactly was I allegedly exaggerating? I didnt say post the full post etc, all I wanted to know is what claim did I make that was unfounded and contradicted by the source material, I specified that's all I wanted to know somewhere above. I was refused that answer, which honestly, if you're gonna call someone out on things like that, the least you could do is specify what exactly it is that person is doing. i mean how hard is it to say hey I think youre exaggerating Dio's freeze. Or whatever it is in question? Although looking back at the post, apparently everything I said was subject to exaggeration so I guess I didnt need an answer.

I absolutely can, I have far more important shit to do in my life then worry about a response on one of literally dozens of versus threads I can participate on. You especially, as you are on almost every Jojo thread, which is by far one of the most popular verses to debate, can you seriously not drop one thread to focus on other threads, or significantly more importantly, actually focus on real life things? Do you have a job? Do you have college or just a life in general outside of the wiki? Of course you do, so do we, and we prioritize that.

M3X asked you to wait, the least you could do is that, or you could have just mentioned the thread was a stomp due to him having a day of prep, which you even said, and dropped the thread immediately.

I'm closing, if you have anything else to say you may continue on my wall, but this behavior is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back