• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (Phantom Blood) vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this would have been more appropriate than Joseph vs. Sans.

In character

Speed equalized

No prior knowledge

Starts off at 50 m away from each other

Winner via Death, KO, Incapaciation, and BFR

Who wins and why?

DioBrando JJBAEoH
Dio Brando

VS.
ResizedSanseye
Sans

Most likely Sans. Dio is a definitely a BONEY-FIED (get it cause of the...i'll stop ^^;) killer whose practically responsible for the deaths of several or so people plus that of a whole town.

Aside from that, Dio doesn't have any resistance towards what Sans has, such that soul or gravity like move where Sans could just ragdoll Dio around and chip away his health with KR. Not to mention that the fact that they are 50m away should allow Sans plenty of time to just screw up Dio from a distance.

Just to throw my two cents in + throw a dart in the dark. Basically, Sans has my vote here.

Sans's stamina will run out of stamina if he abuses his "soul gravity thing" and dio's crazy regen will allow him to survive this rush.. and then its over for sans

Neo Brando said:
Sans's stamina will run out of stamina if he abuses his "soul gravity thing" and dio's crazy regen will allow him to survive this rush.. and then its over for sans
except that damage done by KR limits Regenerationn temperaraly and can carve through someone super fast, especially if their someone like Dio who was killing even before he was a vampire. also sans may have a better then most time with Dio's powers since he doesn't have actual blood and is dressed to live in a place of perpetual winter

SOUL Magic in Undertale allows you to ignore durability and SOUL Damage can't be fixed with normal Regenerationn meant for the body.

Dio Brando: 1

Sans: 1

Tie: 0

Anyone else?

Sans wins this.

This Dio has no counter against everything Sans can throw, yet Sans can simply spam his best attacks and chip Dio to death. Dio's method of attack is mostly close combat based (He has his eye beams but I am sure Sans will dodge those), so Sans can just keep him away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back