• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dino fights another plumber (Dino vs Mario) [GRACE]

Dino mainly fights with piercing damage. (His knife and sharp tongue)
Man I love the VSBW. You can say a 9-B could beat a 6-C because piercing damage and everybody would be okay with it

So, I’m assuming all of Mario’s power-ups besides the Mini Mushroom are restricted. If that’s the case, Mario is at a pretty big disadvantage here.

Man I love the VSBW. You can say a 9-B could beat a 6-C because piercing damage and everybody would be okay with it

So, I’m assuming all of Mario’s power-ups besides the Mini Mushroom are restricted. If that’s the case, Mario is at a pretty big disadvantage here.
I'll give Mario the Super Mushroom and Super Leaf since I'm pretty sure those don't change tier.

If everything that is above 9-A is restricted, wouldn't that mean Mario get one-shotted by Dino dues to his durability being High 8-C which is restricted?

If everything that is above 9-A is restricted, wouldn't that mean Mario get one-shotted by Dino dues to his durability being High 8-C which is restricted?
You're not allowed to restrict durability if the higher durability isn't caused by some powerup or something like that. Because Mario's base durability is High 8-C, he would still have High 8-C durability in this fight, even though things above 9-A are restricted

You're not allowed to restrict durability if the higher durability isn't caused by some powerup or something like that. Because Mario's base durability is High 8-C, he would still have High 8-C durability in this fight, even though things above 9-A are restricted
Ah, alright.

He's fairly skilled, being able to fight against Lumin for extended periods of time. He, along with most of the Jeramiah Calhoun characters, have been fighting for 2 years.
Well, Mario is pretty experienced in his own right, considering he was able to defeat DK, who is considered the champion of the Kong Kingdom (albeit with the cat box).

Well, Mario is pretty experienced in his own right, considering he was able to defeat DK, who is considered the champion of the Kong Kingdom (albeit with the cat box).
I mean... DK was kind of stomping the everliving crap out of Mario before he got the cat box, which he doesn't even have here.

Back