• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toe takes cooking lessons from Ron (Toe vs Ron) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Ron gets all of his equipment, including his tank
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both characters are bloodlusted
  • Location is the white void from Cooking With Ron
  • Starting distance is 5 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
Average DOORS Fan: 3
(0.42 tons of TNT)

The Assassin:
(0.11 tons of TNT)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I don’t know if Ron can do anything here. Teddy has Durability Negating Danmaku, and Ron’s only long range attacks are his guns, which he is terrible at aiming. The only thing going in Ron’s favor is him catching Stick Teddy’s microphone at the beginning, and just throwing it back at him at high speeds, otherwise Ron’s kinda ******.

I don’t know if Ron can do anything here. Teddy has Durability Negating Danmaku, and Ron’s only long range attacks are his guns, which he is terrible at aiming. The only thing going in Ron’s favor is him catching Stick Teddy’s microphone at the beginning, and just throwing it back at him at high speeds, otherwise Ron’s kinda ******.
Yeah... This is probably a stomp.

Toe goes for hand-to-hand, something Ron has no idea how to deal with. Toe would just overwhelm Ron with H2H and Acrobatics. Ron might have a wincon considering Toe would probably get close enough for his gun to not miss, and therefore get a few hits in, but Toe has way more advantages over Ron, so Toe likely wins.

DOORS Guy FRA

Toe goes for hand-to-hand, something Ron has no idea how to deal with. Toe would just overwhelm Ron with H2H and Acrobatics. Ron might have a wincon considering Toe would probably get close enough for his gun to not miss, and therefore get a few hits in, but Toe has way more advantages over Ron, so Toe likely wins.

DOORS Guy FRA
Counted and I vote Toe. I gave Ron all equipment, including his tank if it helps.

Counted and I vote Toe. I gave Ron all equipment, including his tank if it helps.
Okay, the tank could potentially a game changer here, but Ron would just pop out the cockpit and start gloating about how powerful he is before Toe just drags him out and beats into him, so I won’t be changing my vote.

Back