• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimention Question.

I thought no verse exists with uncountable infinite dimensions but just found out SCP-foundation has one.
Is it the only verse with uncountable infinite dimensions?

Tbh I don't know how to word it again except I put it as Low 1-A instead of putting uncountable infinite higher dimensions

Btw I also have a Question. How do you scale a character to outer without considering dimensional hierarchy.

Example I saw perpetra of DC is scaled to outer just being an 6D. I didn't understand how that works

It seems like DC doesn't treat them (means 1D to 6D) as literal dimensional hierarchy, but rather they work as planes of reality or something.
Yeah and ultima talked about some other things some other time and since I'm not a sciency/-mathematical kinda of person like him it's better he asks him.

Yeah and ultima talked about some other things some other time and since I'm not a sciency/-mathematical kinda of person like him it's better he asks him.
Actually I have some understanding on outer but it doesn't apply to everyverse

Transcending the concept of Space time

Btw Transcending just space time can be just Dimensional.

It's kinda vague though

Yeah it's vague and needs more context.

Ultima even mentioned something similar about SCP being it's 4th or 5th dimension outer or high outer.

Anyways it's cool.
Actually outer layers shouldn't contain space time concepts. Like you said It's kinda hard to understand.

But outer layers shouldn't contain space and time concepts right ?.
Most of the time verses with outerversal layers are not bound by them, indeed. Because often, their feats were about going beyond the concept of dimensions including their extensions, that no matter how many dimensions are arbitrarily stacked, it will not reach such a plane. However, since we can actually determine the baseline outerversal size, which is aleph-2 dimensions or aleph-3 universes (aleph-1 is the first uncountably infinite), getting 1-A by surpassing the whole level of dimensions is not the only criteria.

Back