• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimentio vs Chronoa

Dimentio has the AP advantage but it outclassed in everything else.

Chronoa should take this with space-time manipulation, probability manipulation, power nullification, and life force absorption.

To my knowledge, Dimentio doesn't utilise any of his hax, except Mind Control, offensively. He'd just no-sell. Chronoa has a resistance to MC, so that's useless. With Chronoa, however, she does use all the power of time to try to seal Mechikabura and previously sealed Demigra. Until further notice, Chronoa notably via Sealing.

If Chronoa could seal wildly, she would've done it the instant Demigra came back in XV1. Not saying she can't, because she totally can, but Dimentio blows her tf up well before that.

@Cal

To be fair. This Chronoa is much stronger than herself in XV1.

Although aren't DBH/DBX 2-B's pretty far above baseline. I remember reading that in one of those.....2-A DBH/DBX threads.

Off topic (Slightly), But how do we treat countless here? Where would being "countless" rank in terms of numbers?

Like, *x* < Countless?

1001 is the baseline for 2-B; and I doubt countless only that. Especially if there's more elaborate context like what is shown in the Zero Escape franchise. Let's say you rolled 10 dice each with a unique feature to differentiate them all at once, the probability of every dice landing on a 1 is 1 out of 60,466,176. Meaning there are 60,466,176 different combinations which means there exists at least that many timelines. Or there's one period in Virtue's Last Reward where you have to punch in a 25 digit number; there's 10^25 or 10 Septillion different combinations where each one branches a timeline's existence. So that would prove there are over 10 Septillion universes.

I knot Zero Escape has nothing to do with this thread, I'm just pointing out that blindly assuming baseline when context is "Countless timelines" is wrong.

Demigra at the beginning of XV1 was still in the Rift. His power was leaking out, hence the mirages of him appearing and communicating. She can't seal Demigra again because he's still technically sealed; he's just grown powerful enough so that he can begin leaking through the seal.

After he DOES break through, he's much too powerful at that point. Base Chronoa at that point couldn't fight Demigra whatsoever, at least no meaningfully. If she tried to go after Demigra as she was in XV1, she'd get killed, and she knows this.

I'd argue that Chronoa had nowhere to seal Demigra at that point, either. After all, he broke out of the Crack of Time so she couldn't seal him again even she wanted to.

Quantu said:
Off topic (Slightly), But how do we treat countless here? Where would being "countless" rank in terms of numbers?
Like, *x* < Countless?
Getting different answers from 2 admins is not a good sign lol.

Back