• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimensions and Universes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with the thing i didn't understand with the tiering method of this Wiki.

First, if i well understand, for you the actual Universe is like 3D (for all the matter) and 4D for like time in this Universe. You said that a character who can destroy all the matter is actually a 3-A or Universal character right ? So a character who is scaled to be able to destroy an entier Universe is a 3-A or a High 3-A ?

Logically when you destroyed absolutely everything in the Universe, time have nothing to rule in an is logically destroyed like the rest of the Universe.

So my question is what the real difference between 3-A and High 3-A ? The two are tiering of someone capable of destroying the Universe and logically when you destroyed the Universe you destroyed time with him.

In Dragon Ball for exemple, the time really is destroyed when you destroyed the 12 universes not just 1 of them. It's mean that character who are able to destroyed one universe cannot destroy time ?

So why you said one universe when you talk about Low 2-C character ? To destroy time you need to destroy all of the thing that all.

In fact whatever you're able to destroy, you can destroy time because you destroy the time of this thing. So when you destroy all (who is logically Universe in this case) you destroy time with it so Universal, High Universal and Universal + are all the same no ? xd

Tell me if i'm wrong but i understand thing like that :c

Let's talk about dimensions now.

If i've understand, dimensions are pocket where things are.

Like the 3th dimension is the Universe who have Galaxy in him.

The 4th dimension is the Multiverse who have Universe in him. (This Universe can be Multi-Universe like in Dragon Ball right ? (In fact the Multi-Universe in DBZ is the Universe right ?))

The 5th dimension is the High Multiverse+ who have Multiverse in him.

The 6th dimension is the Low Complex Multiverse who have High Multiverse+ in him.

The 7th dimension is the Less Low Complex Multiverse who have Low Complex Multiverse in him.

The 8th dimension is the Complex Multiverse who have Less Low Complex Multiverse in him.

The 9th dimension is the More Complex Multiverse who have Complex Multiverse in him.

The 10th dimension is the High Compex Multiverse who have More Complex Multivers in him.

The 11th dimension is the High Complex Multiverse+ who have High Complex Multiverse in him.

The 12th dimension is the Low Hyperverse who have High Complex Multiverse+ in him.

More than 12th dimension have Low Hyperverse in them and even further beyond.

And with all of these thing how can we scaled a character who can destroyed like septillion of universes with pur strenght ? Here the only thing who matter are hacks like people who said they are able to destroy existance and shit like that but how much Universe in pur strenght would you have to destroy to destroy an Hyperverse ? Or just a simple Multiverse ?

Please, if someone can explain me well the concept of Universe, Multiverse, Dimension ect. tell me here or contact me in pv if you have English or French notions/smattering.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Destroying a universe is 3-A, destroying the space-time continuum is Low 2-C.

Difference between 3-A and High 3-A is that the former is finite 3D power, while the latter is infinite 3D power/finite 4D power.

Destroying septillion of universes is 3-A if it's 3D destruction, while it's 2B if it's 4D destruction.

Destroying a hyperverse is about your dimensional status, not how many universes you can destroy

Destroying a universe is 3-A, destroying the space-time continuum is Low 2-C.

As i've said before, if space is erased, time is too, a character who can destroy an Universe is able to destroy even the dark matter so the time have nothing to rule on and cannot even exist.

Difference between 3-A and High 3-A is that former is finite 3D power, while the latter is infinite 3D power/finite 4D power.

If i have understand, to be a 4D power, you have to be able to destroy an infite amount of 3D matter right ? It's not even logic.. If you can destroy all 3D matter you can even kill everybody, whatever they're power (Goku can kill Time Tribunal because he have a 3D form so xD)

What is even 4D matter ? It doesn't make sens xD

Destroying septillion of universes is 3-A if it's 3D destruction, while it's 2B if it's 4D destruction.

What's 3D destruction and 4D destruction so ?

Destroying a hyperverse is about your dimensional status, not how many universes you can destroy

I need explanation for this.

The difference between 3D and 4D destruction is that the former is, in our case, destroying the universe so it doesn't exist anymore. 4D destruction is destroying it to the point that it never existed to begin with.

4D power is infinitely above 3D power by default. Think about 2D and 3D. An infinite 2D geometrical plane has a volume of 0, while an finite 3D object has a volume>0.

Destroying universes is insignificant for hyperversal beings, because a universe is 3D while they are at least 13D. Infinite times infinite times infinite universes is nothing too. That's why it isn't about destroying universes while you are so far into the tiering system

Kaltias said:
The difference between 3D and 4D destruction is that the former is, in our case, destroying the universe so it doesn't exist anymore. 4D destruction is destroying it to the point that it never existed to begin with.
4D power is infinitely above 3D power by default. Think about 2D and 3D. An infinite 2D geometrical plane has a volume of 0, while an finite 3D object has a volume>0.

Destroying universes is insignificant for hyperversal beings, because a universe is 3D while they are at least 13D. Infinite times infinite times infinite universes is nothing too. That's why it isn't about destroying universes while you are so far into the tiering system
It never exist ? It's because time has been destroyed right ?

About the 4D too, if a plane have a volume of 10 in his 3D form, how much would he have in his 4D ?

So a 2D Plane is 0, a 3D is over 0 and a 4D is 0 xD

It's really weird... That mean nobody remember it was destroyed ? Because i didn't really understand the difference between destroy it now for 3D and destroy it now for 4D xD

Destroying 4D isn't destroying it "now". It's destroying it now, before and after

okay

3-A is already explained, all mater in a finite universe

High 3-A means it destroys infinite 3-D space or a very limited amount of higher dimensional space

low 2-C means either two things, you destroy a sufficient amount of 4-D space, or you transcend the space-time continuum.

4th dimension = time. Time is a separate type of dimension all together that permeates all dimensional planes technically. You can transcend space-time and be low 2-C, but you can be low 2-C and not transcend space-time. What we mean when we talk about time when pertaining to tier 2 is that one completely exists superior to all of space-time. Destroying infinite space alone is high 3-A, destroying infinite time alone is just really good time hax.

5th dimension means that infinite 4-D hyperspace is an equivalent to zero to 5-D space. Infinite 5-D space is a null zero to 6-D space. Infinite 6-D space is a null zero to 7-D space...

Thank you for handling this, Kaltias and FanofRPGs.

Since the questions have been answered, should we close this thread?

I'd wait for WiMod, so if he has other questions we can answer here directly

I know that destroying physical matter is 3D and destroying space-time is 4D. What about destroying just space? Or destroying just time? What tier would that be?

And is the fourth dimension always temporal? Or can the fourth dimension be spatial? So is the fourth dimension always time?

What is the 5th dimension then? Is it temporal or spatial?

I do not think that destroying just time is quantifiable.

Destroying a space of a certain size can probably be evaluated by its size, and number of dimensions.

A fourth dimension can be spatial, yes.

The 5th dimension, as we count it here in this wiki, is usually considered to be the axis along which different universes are aligned with each other into multiversal clusters. This can either be considered as spatial or temporal (via parallel timelines) within fiction.

Skytheblue said:
I know that destroying physical matter is 3D and destroying space-time is 4D. What about destroying just space? Or destroying just time? What tier would that be?
And is the fourth dimension always temporal? Or can the fourth dimension be spatial? So is the fourth dimension always time?

What is the 5th dimension then? Is it temporal or spatial?

As said, destroying infinite time alone is just hax, its high 3-A if its infinite (to our standards) space. Its the composite of destroying both space and time together which leads to low 2-C.

The fourth dimension is not temporal. Temporal dimensions are entirely a different type of dimension all-together. Our universe is not 4 higher dimensions which time is the most complex, its 3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension, and theoretically there can be "hyper-time." A temporal dimension theoretically should permeate all spatial dimensions, meaning if you absolutely transcend the space time continuum, you are most certainly low 2-C or higher. Though if you are just stated to be 10-D for example, there is no guarantee you actually transcend time itself (Its just assumed).

Isn't there a difference between destroying a car and destroying the actual space the car was in? Destroying a car is destroying physical matter, whereas destroying the actual space is a totally different thing, no?

Skytheblue said:
Isn't there a difference between destroying a car and destroying the actual space the car was in? Destroying a car is destroying physical matter, whereas destroying the actual space is a totally different thing, no?
destroying the "space" is destroying the actual quantum foam and strings which makes up space-time. That is basically quantum + space-time manipulation.

Destroying the space is hax. Destroying the car is AP. Say for example that I can erase building-sized spaces.

This could kill someone like Goku. Does it mean that I can erase a universe? No

@Kaltias Not sure if destroying a building-sized space could kill Goku, considering Vegeta was able to destroy the space-time of a planet size dimension just by powering up.

Fan gave a pretty simple explanation of it.

@Giy you mistook Karutiasu.

He said erase, not destroy, in this case, it's safe to say it shall work on Goku considering it's hax and thus doesn't rely on AP.

For instance Harumitsu Oosugi would be capable of defeating Goku, if he is capable of using his Existence Erasure hax

I might as well just respond and ask a question here, since it's similar.

The 4th Dimension in our universe is a temporal dimension but it is also our only temporal dimension. So then 5-D could mean two things; they are either talking about the 4th spacial dimension (which is usualy more popular, obviously, because it shows power; which collectively makes the universe they are talking about 5 dimensional overall due to still having just one temporal dimension) or a second temporal dimension (still making it 5-dimensional overall; however there are very few series that point out more than one temporal dimension; I think Elder Scrolls point out someone moving at hyper-angles through time?)..

Basically 3 Spacial Dimensions + 1 T D = 4 Dimensional (Our Universe)

4 S D + 1T D = 5 Dimensional (Beyond our universe by infinity, I believe)

3 S D + 2 T D = 5 Dimensional (However, I'm unsure how this would affect attack power)

Am I understanding this right?

For my question;

If a character has 4 SD's they should be infinitely beyond any 3 SD character, right? The only way these characters should be able to be affected by 3-D characters is through hax but only if they have shown the ability to affect higher dimensions. Am I understanding this right?

>If a character has 4 SD's they should be infinitely beyond any 3 SD character, right? The only way these characters should be able to be affected by 3-D characters is through hax but only if they have shown the ability to affect higher dimensions. Am I understanding this right?

Yes, that's correct.

In theory, we should be using purely spatial dimensions for tiering, as that leads to ifninitely larger size and complexity per dimension, but we are rather liberal in letting time-based feats make up to be a tier 2 feat. However, time itself is not the true "4th dimension". 1 second =/= 1 quartic meter. if you destroy quartic meters worth of space, you are tier 2, or have some good hax. Destroying 1 second of time is just good temporal manipulation.

Immeasurable speed is a tricky case too, as higher dimensional beings are immeasurable as they can cross a higher cardinal infinity of space, but transcending space-time can lead to immeasurable too, yet both are different means to an ends. I find it interesting. As I have said, an immeasurable being in regards to spatial dimensions may still be bound to time, but one unbound and transcended from time is surely immasurable in that regard and most likely in spatial regards.

We modified our immeasurable Speed definitions a while back. Please check out the linked page for further information.

Anyway, since the original questions have been answered, I think that it seems appropriate to close this thread.

Universe = 3-4 dimensional

Multiverse = 4-5 dimensional

Megaverse/Metaverse = 5-6 dimensional

Xenoverse (aka Complex Multiverse) = 6-12 dimensional

Hyperverse = 12-∞ dimensional

Innerverse = concepts of nature like space, time, matter, energy, change, etc. for the basis of the actual elements of nature to exist.

Outerverse = conceptually beyond nature itself and the basic components thereof

Omniverse = true/absolute boundlessness or NLF

If I got this whole levels of existence/reality thing right, though you should consult with a professional metaphysicist or cosmologist would be better.

We don't use the term "omniverse" because different writers have different ideas for what it means, and one of the most common uses of it, Marvel's use, says that their omniverse includes all fictional works ever as well as the real world, which is ridiculous.

As for the question itself, it seems to have been answered, but I'll add this part:

3-A = destroy all the physical matter of a universe / have a feat calced 7.11 TenaexaFoe to any higher finite number

High 3-A = have infinite 3-D power, or destroy something with infinity mass. If someone tried to measure the amount of force you can put out with your punches, they'd get a value of infinity. Or have a small degree of 4-D power.

Low 2-C = have enough 4-D power to blow up the space-time of a single universe.

What do you say about busting the Tardis from the inside, would that still make you phone booth level? This may be a recurring problem with pocket dimensions and stuff, as its size can not always be discerned (from within it) even if it may be able to from the outside.

So I habe a similar question: Wouldn't destroying the space-time of a universe be multiversal+ as you would be destroying the time in adddition to space? Thus destroying alternate timelines? Never really undeestood the difference (Like Omnitraxus having infinite alternate timelines, yet is somehow Universal+)

No, it be Universe level+, destroying all alternate timelines is completely different from just destroying one space-time continuum

Yet a space time continuum would include the alternate timelines wouldn't it? I mean the alternate timelines should be connected to the time portion of the continuum.

WeeklyBattles is correct. Since the original topic seems to have been dealt with, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back