• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question on Temporal dimensions significance

Okay so I have asked around but no one seems to have a definite answer

Firstly, I know that I'm terms of spatial dimensions, a universe sized realm is basically the baseline for significance.

Are time axes under the same condition? I know time acta different from space and is, unless proven otherwise, infinitely long in one direction. However is its significance constrained to the size of the spatial realm or services?

For example, universe A contains picked dimension B, the pocket dimension has a separate time axis entirely (essentially a different time dimension from A) it the time axis counted as significant on the cosmology of that universe, basically would that universe have 2 time axes?

Okay so I have asked around but no one seems to have a definite answer

Firstly, I know that I'm terms of spatial dimensions, a universe sized realm is basically the baseline for significance.

Are time axes under the same condition? I know time acta different from space and is, unless proven otherwise, infinitely long in one direction. However is its significance constrained to the size of the spatial realm or services?

For example, universe A contains picked dimension B, the pocket dimension has a separate time axis entirely (essentially a different time dimension from A) it the time axis counted as significant on the cosmology of that universe, basically would that universe have 2 time axes?
From what I know and understood from other discussions that I've had in these forums, it seems that separate space-times from non-universal pocket realities and other such spaces are not relevant enough to qualify a cosmology into the ranks of those with two dimensions of time.

Bu they can act as supporting evidence if the franchise obtains other showings of different time dimensions.

Back