• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please I just wanna know the difference between: higher dimensions, higher dimensional plains,spatial dimensions and higher spatial dimensions.

Higher Dimensions = any dimension superior than the 3 standard spatial dimensions
Higher Dimensional Plain = any localization that is Higher Dimensional by default
Spatial Dimension = dimension that is not temporal, aka, Spatial
Higher Spatial Dimensions = spatial dimensions higher than the 3 standard spatial dimensions

How about temporal dimensions?

Can you give me examples of temporal and spatial dimensions?

How about temporal dimensions?
temporal dimension is like...time
Can you give me examples of temporal and spatial dimensions?
spatial dimensions are dimensions of space, like length width height
temporal dimension is a dimension of time

So, Lenght, Widht and Height (3 spatial dimensions) + Temporal dimension (time) leads on a 4-D realm,

remember, time is not by default the fourth dimension

Both temporal and spatial dimensions are both higher dimensions once they are above 3D?

What about a verse stated to have infinite higher dimensions without statement if they are temporal or spatial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back