• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revision Project Section 2

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So Section 2 is now a bit different than before. We will discuss tiering and scaling in Section 3 in a week or so. Here, we will deal with things mostly relating to the Dark Area.

For reference, this recent blog is important: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...OLOGY:_DARKNESS,_DARK_AREA_AND_ERASED_DIGIMON

Digimon Hellfire
This is the main bit. As mentioned in the hellfire section of the blog, the Flames of Hell/World of Darkness/Dark Area a.k.a El Evangelo are known as purifying flames that end suffering. In this case, it's a release from death (which in Digimon, usually refers to being erased). One big thing is that the flames of hell are so powerful that they could in fact even erase the Demon Lords if hit by them. This is noted in Beelzemon X's Databook Entry that El Evangelo would completely burn and erase him completely despite him being a Demon Lord. It took the X-Antibody to allow him to control the flames freely and not just launch them out.

Basically, all Digimon who uses Hellfire/Flame of Hell/El Evangelo would gain Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure via whatever attack they have that utilizes the Hellfire.

Cerberumon New Resistance
So it is noted during the first episode of Digimon Frontier that Cerberumon is "immune" to the Flames of Hell and as such would have a Resistance to Conceptual Erasure.

This scales to those who evolve from him. So Anubismo, AncientSphinxmo and Plutomo.

Firewall Flames
So remember Cerberumon above? Well, while he resists El Evangelo completely, he cannot resist the flames of the firewall. Now this doesn't mean that the Firewall flames is also conceptual erasure, but the flames are much more powerful than the Flames of Hell. This also means that Digimon who utilize these flames can counter the flames of hell and can resist the flames of hell. Digimon like Agunimo, Birdramo and Meramo are within this group.

So Firewall Digimon should also get a Resistance to Conceptual Erasure.

Lucemon's Avatarceptio
So we know how Lucemon's various avatars are avatars for his True Form correct? What if I told you that even these Lucemon Avatars have avatars? We according to Savers Another Mission and I think Jintrix, Lucemon Falldown Mode is merely an avatar for Lucemon Satan Mode who is sealed in the Dark Area and when Falldown Mode is defeated....it seems that Satan Mode can just pop up regardless? Scans are in the Lucemon section of the blog.

Either way, this means that Lucemon Falldown Mode itself is only an avatar for Pride and an avatar Lucemon Satan Mode who is the Avatar of Sin.....catch all that?

Lucemon Rookie's Connection to his Demon Lord States
This is a question from me. How do we treat this connection? Does Lucemon still have his connection to Pride and such in his Angel form as Falldown Lucemon usually likes to stick in his Angel state. So does Kid Lucemon have the same Immortalities?

Dark Area Digimon Weakness
So we know "Beings of Nothingness" are simply non-corporeal and have Deathless Immortality. However, I feel that while Digimon in general can bypass this....Dark Area Digimon have a glaring weakness. Light and Holy based skills. What I propose is that even someone who has never hit a non-corporeal or killed a Type 5 character can hit and kill a Dark Area Digimon if they wield the power of light or holy powers or weapons.

That's about it for me.

In Agreement: 7 (Marc, Setsu, Ex, Mugen, Drago, Vin, Sixo)

In Disagreement: 0

Cyber Sleuth and Next Order treat Rookie Lucemon as a member of the SGDL if thats what you mean. Mirei in CS goes "go fight lucemon of the SGDL, hes in ____" and then you fight the rookie stage, then ulti, then mega.

the DSCS and DWNO versions (on top of other versions such as frontier) like to chill in rookie stage pretty often, so it makes sense that he'd still be the same SGDL guy, since his personality doesn't really change much no matter the stage. if anything he likes to be in his rookie stage to trick people in like fusion/xros wars into thinking hes good, so he can then do evil shit as betrayal lol

What if we found out that Lucemon stays in his Child form to get free candy from older Digimon or something lol

I will follow this Thread so that if any other doubts appear, I can try to solve them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Where does that weakness come from?
Nearly all pieces of media ever. Dark Area Digimon are being of Darkness who are weak to these elements.

The fact that it's not who uses it but the properties of the attack being holy to begin with that harms them. And their weakness to light is very severe I should add.

it makes sense to me, when in basically every game dark digimon are weak to light/holy digimon. its the other way round too though, dark beats holy/light as well. which is why angemon and devimon kill each other in season 1 I suppose.

I agree as well. Happy to see those hellfire revisions I've been hearing so much about be put into place. The implications of Digimon Hellfire being able to kill even Demon Lords is also insane. Also happy to see Plutomon get some love, since he's one of my favourites.

Impmon, Meramon, Wizarmon, Socerimon, Cerberumon and evolutions, Lilithmon, Daemon, Beelzemon, Devimon, Myotismon, Barbamon, Piedmon, Phelesmon, BlackGatomon, Birdramon and some other Digimon I don't remember. Are Megidramon's flames Hellfire?

Well, Digimon Crusader says that they are Hell Fire. Anyway, since Beelzebumon X says that "El Envangelio" do a judgement, and because Beelzebumon is a Demon Lord, he would be erased I think that is fine to agree that the "Potency" of the Hellfire depends to the target and the user.

In any case the flames would erase the target, like is said in Murmuksmon and Belphemon entry, but if the target is "A lot evil", then the flames could erase the target beyond death.

At least is what I think given the Beelzebumon X profile

Well in that case it should still be Conceptual Erasure as it is still a potent Erasure that can erase Conceptual Beings. But in this area, there is no coming back for the one who is truly evil and thus in its case would be a negation or Regenerationn and Resurrection.....I think...

Back