• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revision: Apocalymon, Chocomon (Wallace) and Overwrite

Executor_N0

VS Battles
Calculation Group
With the last blogs I've done almost finished I think it's time to do these reviews.

Chocomon (Wallace)
First we must separate the skills of this profile into different keys.

Also I noticed that the existence of Cherubimon is depending on the existence of Wendimon, which is located in another dimension, I thought of Immortality Type 8 (Linked to Wendimon), but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Apocalymo
These abilities (Apocalymon Originals) must be listed in the profile.

Existence Ensure, Evolution Regression, Electricity Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Space-Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Resurrection/Summoning, Non-Corporeal (For its true form).

Now the interesting part as I showed here is confirmed throughout the franchise that the Apocalymon has all the powers of all the villains of Digimon Adventure.

So everything that is included in the Devimo, Etemo, VamDemon, Piemo, Mugendramo, MetalSeadramo and Pinocchimo profiles Must be added to it.

Also other villains' abilities should also be added, they still do not have a profile on Wikia, but in the future they will be added (All villains here are the ones that were faced by the Chosen Children during Digimon Adventure, which are the characters that Apocalymon is said Have all the powers).

• Seadramon: Absolute Zero, Literally all Seadramo profiles ensure that it is able to use a cool at the Zero Absolute level. It should be noted that Metal Seadramon must also gain this by Metal Seadramon being direct evolution of Seadramon.
  • Bakemo: I do not know how to rate one of your skills. Hell's Hand is clearly BFR, however Death Charm is a technique that I still can not find its position in the list of powers (Description: Also, its "Death Charm", which casts a powerful spell, seems to bring annihilation in a matter of seconds unless they are the possessor of a tenacious spirit.).
  • Vademon: Empathic Manipulation (It can literally completely remove the emotions of your opponents from within your body.)
There are still other Digimon that are included in this list, but most of them are just a reaffirmation of the abilities already listed, in the future I can make a more organized list containing all the villains of Digimon Adventure and see if you have any more skills, That's all.

It's just a reaffirmation to those who still find it too exaggerated. Literally all media confirm this, Apocalymon used several attacks of these villains during the fight against the Chosen Children, it is stated in the anime that he has all the attacks, the Databook confirms this and the HyperColosseum of the continuity to that statement.

Everything confirms this, there are even demonstrations of this in the anime, but of course that Toei was not going to make a whole episode of Apocalymon using all the techniques that have appeared in the anime until then (To that suffice it to say that Apocalymon can).

Another thing, could Apocalymon (the true form, not the physical manifestation) be nigh-omnipresent within the Darkness Zone? All this infinite space is said to be the very body of Apocalymon and what we see in combat is only a physical manifestation of that whole.

Overwrite
As I showed here (Zeromaru X also worked on this in this blog) All Digimon has the ability to rewrite their data based on the danger of a situation through a situation. This gives them a gigantic increase in their strength, defense, speed, allows access to new abilities and in certain cases access to resistance to Hax (As an example, certain Digimon when they wish to live developed resistance against Program X by developing Antibody X). Thus in all profiles of Digimon there must be mention to this skill known as Overwirting.

Note that certain Digimon, the Ancient Species for example, has this ability to a ridiculous level allowing reactions to the emotions to be much faster and guarantee a much greater power increase than the rest of the Digimon can reach in a short time.

hmmm I'm not to sure on the Type 8 stuff(Although it is likely in which would put into question the 3 Great Angels as a whole), but I agree with everything else of course.

@Executor

Darkanine and I removed all of the baby Digimon keys because they were effectively useless in a fight and were rarely used more than the In-Training stages, which were rarely used in fights in and of themselves.

Also, I'm a little iffy on Evolution Regression. What he did was revert Davis and co. into children, which would fall under Age Manipulation. You could note that it can revert others back to their previous forms, but I don't think it'll be any more than that.

The others should be okay though.

Yeah I think Executor is trying to go for Apocalymon being able to nullify transformations. Something that is quite unique.

Age manipulation seems more appropiate here when you crossverse fight. Evolution regression seems to be only for Digimon.

At the same time Digivolutions can also be seen as transformations. So he can have the ability to undo transformations.

Mmm... I dont think It can be scaled like that.

Digimon are supoosed to grow one evolution stage after another, the first ones being more "baby like", then "child like" and afterwards adults. You may scale it to verses like Pokemon, tho. But not something like turning SSB goku into base goku.

Im fine with these upgrades, btw. If you write it as Evolution regression there should be a note explaining how it'd work with verse-equalization.

Seems fine.

Shouldn't the evolution regression just be transformation negation tho?

I would've thought so as well. But the thing is Digivolution is like Pokemon Evolution. Only differences is that it can be undone. So I guess it is more Age Regression. So like he can turn people into babies again or something.

Not entirely sure that it would transfer over like that, even with verse equalization (yes, there are abilities that are like that)

Did not know there was Age Manipulation in the list of powers, I agree with Cherubimon having it.

However, Death Evolution is not related to this, evolution itself does not have to do with age in general, but with data absorbed and the modification of body structure. During evolution a Digimon absorbs a great amount of data and has its structure totally modified thus gaining more strength, speed, resistance and other abilities. The principle of evolution is the same as that of Overwirte, the difference being that a basic Overwirte does not generate an advance in the evolutionary scale. I doubt very much that this can be equivalent to Manipulation of Age since this does not make sense even for the original work. I believe that reversing transformations fits more in the context of the work than manipulating age

Could we go on to perform the edits now? I seems as though we won't get much more input here.

@Dragon

Perhaps we should wait on Darkanine. It's always best to get every hand on deck before adding so many things to a profile.

Back