• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Project: Rookie level Digimon Feats Posting Thread

They are not Tier 8 because they have certain voltage, they are Tier 8 because they have a certain amount of Joules. It is possible to have large amounts of energy even at low voltage, energy through voltage depends either on the resistance wherever the electronic current is passing or by the amperage of this electric current. If the resistance is too low or the amperage is too high then it is possible to achieve high energy levels even at low voltage.

Im guessing both bolts are going through air, tho. And we cant ascertain the Amperage.

Well, does anybody have any source for the official size of the Digimon characters? It could be humans. I need to find the height of Leomon to calculate the Goburimon explosion.

I researched and so far only found comparative charts between humans and Digimon, without human height in numerical value, and a chart with the human height of Zero Two.

Nope. We may have to use average height like with the Takumi Calc. Here is an image.

Leomon TRI

I dont know if you could get the children's height scaling from whamon, tho.

We also got to take into account that Digimon sizes vary depending on the animator or series.

Scaling Leomon off of Jeri seems like a safe bet. Either that or Tai.

If a character has no official height, just find an acceptable substitute, like average height of a guy of his nationality and age.

PaChi2 said:
Oh god no. This gives me pokemon vibes. Trained digimon vs untrained digimon.
I dunno why. This is a franchise that started off from a Battle V-Pet, were you have to raise and train your Digimon to make it stronger. Its kinda logical that a trained Digimon would be stronger that an untrained one.

As for examples of powerful untrained child Digimon, I guess Guilmon from the first episode from Tamers can be a good example. He is like Wall level from the start.

Another good example would be Arkadimon from V-Tamer. With little to no training, he was able to fight and even overpower Seraphimon. With the official statement that V-Tamer's Digimon were stronger than those from the anime, this is something to take into account.

just give him Tier 2 OvO

You know, I think it's cool for the Childs to stay on Tier 8.

In this way the growth of the Digimon Tier is usually:

Tier 8 - Tier 6 - Tier 4 - Tier 2 :v (Wait to Tier 0 e.e)

Ii want them to stay Tier 8 as well. But I want 8-A+ so that I can have Dracomon vs Bagon! OvO

Back