• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread: X-Antibodies be Crazy

IDK if this would be a buff but in the recent SDQ beelzemon is faster than its own bullets. it fires them (Double impact), and then runs passed them to confuse skullsatamon so that it could defeat it with darkness claw as skullsatamon was preparing to deal with the bullets.

also the skullsatamon is stated by the nearby guardromon to be equal in power to a mega, and is an even match for beelzemon - who was specifically a member of the demon lords and beelzemon only won by outsmarting said skullsatamon (who was a minion of creepymon, another demon lord, who wanted beelzemon dead)

I would write that SkullSata as a specific and stronger than normal member considering its status. Howevee, this does confirm the SkullSata species as being comparable to Megas.

the one in 02 did fight imperialdramon pretty easily. they also fight equally with magnagarurumon and kaisergreymon in frontier (two megas), so I guess its very consitent that skullsatamon is equal in power to megas.

also in the D-Ark 2.0, skullsatamon was actually outright mega level: http://lcd.withthewill.net/DArkGallery2x

spotlight digimon quest. rearise side story quests about random characters such as royal knights, demon lords, dark masters etc.

Marcusbwfc said:
spotlight digimon quest. rearise side story quests about random characters such as royal knights, demon lords, dark masters etc.
Does the other members of SGDLs have any notable feats there other than Beelzebumon?

Does the other members of SGDLs have any notable feats there other than Beelzebumon?

there was one a while back that was talked about on here where lucemon fought the ten legendary warriors, and then years later lucemon falldown breaks free because of the spirals and then easily defeats Omegamon, Alphamon, Examon, UlforceVeedramon, Magnamon, and Gallantmon in a 6v1 battle, though lucemon satan mode (After digivolving) is defeated by alphamon ouryuken

I think that this is the case for most of the mobile games and stories in general that doesn't care too much about consistent power level, and this happens a lot in ReArise, especially in the SDQ, Clash Battle and other special stories.

Sometimes a Perfect Level Spiral is a very dangerous thing, but other times in the battle it's just another fodder enemy. And in the SDQ and Clash Battle, sometimes we see characters in battles with Perfects and Ultimates, but with only Adult level Digimon, at most they use Perfect levels against Ultimates, even high level ones such as the Royal Knights or the Warrior Ten, such as Kaiser Greymon.

Sometimes, we can simply say that "It's more of a training and metaphorical battle about 'showing the heat of your passion', so it isn't really about power level", but other times it's really just not caring about consistent power level with would create circular power scaling in some cases.

And this also happens in other mobile games such as Crusader or Collectors or major console games such as the World or Story series, the events aren't always created with the progressive power level in mind and this may lead to bad power scaling.

yeah I looked through it

greymon and gaururmon defeat the worm phase ultimate (impressive), but get their asses kicked by the mega and then fuse into omnimon, cuz champions can do that now I guess.

Yeah it seemed like the digivice gave them a boost which allowed them to defeat Algomon (Perfect/Ultimate). Also they seemed to have fused into Omegamon thanks to Takeru's Crest of Hope and Hikari's Crest of Light.

Watched the episode.

-Greymon and Garurumon beat Algomon Perfect due to a power-up from their Digivices.

-It seems the power from the crests of Hope and Light gave them the boost they needed to become Omegamon.

New episode was pretty cool. Seems like Algomon got destroyed by Omegamon but didn't die. It seemed to still be surviving as a Shademon esque Digimon. So I guess it might pull a Diablomon and come back later on in the series and perhaps even go Super Ultimate/Ultra since it seems to be the Diablomon of the 2020 series. And we're finally in the Digital World. It seems like Episode 3 of the 2020 series is the equivalent of Episode 1 in the 1999 series. And the whole War Game Arc seems to be the equivalent of Parrotmon vs Greymon a prologue of some sort I guess.

I love how quickly and effortlessly Omegamon dispatched of Algomon though. Like this was literally a Gogeta vs Janemba moment lol

The epsiode was wonderful! Omegamon was fantastic and looked like he had had UI haha Do you believe that they showcased a bit of his Omega Inforce?

Seraphimon huh. I guess patamon probably won't be getting to Mega here lol. Pretty cool it seems to be some sort of demon and angel war. I guess that's the aincent law mentioned in the lore. Nice cameo for rasielmon, SlashAngemon, and ClavisAngemon.

Inb4 Piyomon evolves into Valdurmon later on in the series.

But yeah seems like we are getting Digimon groups other than the Royal Knights this time. That's good news.

Other noteworthy Digimon are Snimon, Brachiomon, Tylomon, Coelamon and Dokugumon. This season has some real variety. Not mention we've seen Pupumon as well (X-Antibody Digimon).

Back