• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread: X-Antibodies be Crazy

so that confirms the same evo lines, since we saw botamon through to omnimon lol

im more hyped about the enemies we saw them fighting.

Yeah the op makes it seems like Tai might be the main character in this series while the other digidestined are just going to be main supporting chracters. And I really hope that's not the case.

Well the way the Title has a very obvious Omegamon look to its logo, as well as his presence in the OP, made that obvious. They still have to have Matt have some role to not make it feel to weird, plus rivals are always a thing anime likes to givem

So we got to see Argomon's Rookie form (technically for a split second) and his Champion form.

I assume so as otherwise I don't see them realistically beating Algomon Perfect.

Really enjoyed this episode. The writing and setting up stuff for the future was about what I expected for a first episode, however I really enjoyed the animation quality and the OST that played during the entire episode. Just great. We are already up to a good start.

Just finished watching the reboot and I have to say this was much better than I expected. And wow it seems like we are already getting into Ultimate/Mega lvl Digimon next episode. So my main question now is probably how in the world are they going to beat Algomon with just Adult/Champion lvl Digimon?

Well to be absolutely fair, while our ratings don't account for this, it is highly consistent in the games especially that a group of a lower stage can defeat an average Digimon of one evolutionary stage higher. For examples, a group of Rookies can take on a Champion and so on and so forth. But, with only these two, I don't have much hope. We may get MetalGreymon early on, but the form just not be spammable yet.

I mean I know about childs beating adults and adults beating perfects and perfects beating ultimates. But I really haven't seen a Digimon not named Lucemon beat other digimon that are two stages above them. Although I guess MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon teaming up against Algomon could work. Though it's still a bit unbelievable since in the Savers movie it required Shinegreymon Burst Mode to defeat Algomon Ultimate. So Algomon already seems like one of the stronger Ultimate lvl Digimons. Having him be defeated by Perfect lvl Digimons would seem kinda weird to me.

Well the current Algomon we see is Algomon Perfect. He hasn't gone Ultimate/Mega yet.

I thought the one we see in the preview is Ultimate/Mega? I mean it has the large eye thing that Algomon Ultimate has.

Nope, it's Algomon Perfect when he's in Worm Phase. Although at the end I think they show Algomon Ultimate, but it could also be Perfect still.

AlgomonDMO (Worm Phase)

Huh. Well that makes Algomon's potential defeat next episode much more understandable if he doesn't go ultimate/mega.

Also, it could depend on if Algomon is treated as Darkness Based Digimon coupled with its plant based theme as they kinda hint at Gatomon/Angewomon appearing with Hikari getting that Angel feather. If Algomon is counted as a being of Darkness, then Angewomon coming in and killing it would make a bunch of sense even if it went Mega.

Wait hold on Angewomon is already appearing? I mean it would make some sense considering how Angemon was able to accidentally one shot Phantomon when trying to attack Vamdemon. And oh wow I didn't even notice the angel feather in the preview.

So I have been looking at Algomon images and it seems that this episode they are likely fighting Algomon Perfect, but at the end, they did in fact show Algomon Ultimate as the eye does not match Algomon Perfect even in Worm Phase. So I think that at the end of the episode, Algomon is gonna evolve into Algomon Ultimate.

Argomon DSF

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nope, it's Algomon Perfect when he's in Worm Phase. Although at the end I think they show Algomon Ultimate, but it could also be Perfect still.
Digimon Plant gang is back boys.

I have a feeling that Algomon is the "Devimon" of this series and is gonna be our first major antagonist. I don't think they are gonna kill him just yet.

if the mega really does show up, they aint gonna beat him, so maybe they find a way to trap him undeground or something and he gets free later. or they send him away via a portal like daemon in 02.

Back