• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Different calculated versions of an All Might feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask some calc group members to comment here again. I would recommend DontTalkDT, Executor NO, and Antoniofer.

You can tell them that I would appreciate their help to select which calculation that is best to use.

This issue still needs to be solved. You can message the active calc group members about it again.

After thinking more about this, Mand21 is probably right, All Might did not move the clouds with a shockwave, he created a tornado that sucked the clouds and the air, so I'm fine with his version.

Okay. Thank you very much for the evaluation.

Can somebody remind me what the other calc group members who have replied here think?

Like I said previously, I'm okay with Mand's calc. The math itself is fine, I just have no basis on the context.

Okay. I suppose that it might be possible to use that version then, but it is best to ask Zany as well.

Fair enough. Probably a good idea since, while I am a vehement supporter of the idea that no verse is more important or more deserving of attention than any other, this verse probably has a bit of traction.

Is anybody here willing to place a polite request on Zany's message wall that asks him to comment here again?

Ditto with Mr. Bambu; I don't really know much context about this either, but if choked flow is applicable at all/if the method Mand21 used is applicable, then I believe his calculation is fine. Otherwise, I'm fine with Therefir's take on it should choked flow not be applicable here.

Either somebody looks into how choked flow works in this scenario (a bunch of clouds moving into a singular area on one axis), or we should just use Therefir's ten second timeframe if we can't reach a conclusion. If choked flow was only brought up as a method of saying "hey, this is consistent with the speed we found" with little connection to what was happening at hand, we might as well just go with the timeframe we identified and base the velocity off of that.

Okay. The issue seems to have been settled then. Please update the calculation section of the My Hero Academia verse page if necessary.

I think so, and the calculation section is already using my version of the calc.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back