• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dies Irae "Machina" Briah limitation

I have been looking back into Machina Profile and I was curious about this before. Machina Briah is only limit to his fist but it can be avoid if you are in the fourth dimension or avoid contact with hai fist.

So can I be in a different dimension (like exist in a different dimension not higher-dimension) and still not be kill by his Briah or his Briah will also affect me even if I am in a different dimension ??

While the ability can even work on things such as concepts, Machina's Briah only affects things he hits. If you mean can he affect you while you are in a different universe...depends, I guess? He couldn't hit you, since you're not there, but perhaps erasing something linked to you in some way would have a similar effect. Don't know if it crosses through parallel realities for base Machina, though. Still need to finish Dies Irae.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Translations exist, but none are official, and the validity varies greatly depending on the skill of the translators.
Well, it's getting officially translated now and will be released on Steam at some point in the future.

The Everlasting said:
Well, it's getting officially translated now and will be released on Steam at some point in the future.
Hell yeah.

Do we have an estimated date? Because if it's not too long, I'll likely just wait until then for the most accurate experience.

Back