• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did you say prep-time? Han Jee-Han vs Batman

Don't spoil my fun, Gar.

I really don't even care if this is added, if I'm being real. I'm only here because I read through this and realized nobody seemed familiar with just how stupid Batman is with prep.

(Which is an irony to end all ironies, if you ask me. But I digress.)

Them being in a place like that would have made outside help null from the start.

But since there is not really any info on the internet about Han, his hacking skills won't be that usefull. And it's not like anyone will know Han is preparing to kill him, what with all his training being done in personal pocket dimensions.

That, and golems wouldn't care about superhuman biological mayter much.

That, and Han can create 3000 golems on the spot with no real effort, so he might just go wit a whole army of em to overwhelm.

Well I may retract my vote for now. Until someone convince me how well-prepared Batman can be (because this is prep time Batman). Smart people like him should understand how the The Gamer universe works. But within 7 days how many golems and counter-golem weapons can Bruce create? Now we have questions to answer.

It isn't him so much creating countermeasures like those of Han or trying to acquire similar powers, but understanding the nature of the mana that makes up the basis of Han's abilities and abusing that to create countermeasures.

Like how Han ended up making his Golems use those rubber esque bullets to **** with mana and spells.

KingOfNegativity, while providing much about Batman's preptime, which is appreciated, has only provided one potential method for how Batman actually uses his prep time to defeat Han. And such a thing has already been debunked by risci.

Giving Batman mana stones is not the same as giving him access to the abyss, a literal different reality. He'd have to discover and learn about the Abyss first, and not get himself killed seeking information, as most casuals in the Abyss are 8-C to High 8-C.

Him knowing Han has mana based abilities can actually mislead him in regards to the fact that all of Han's abilities aren't based on mana. And than Han has even negated his own mana before to gain the upper hand on an enemy.

I'd essentially like to hear what Batman would actually do to defeat Han. And then hear what he would do to defeat Han with prep. Negating magic isn't enough. Nor are forcefields against biological matter.

Saying they aren't enough is not enough either, because you'd then have to postulate what does Han even do to counter back. Forcefields are not good enough, why? He can shut off his mana to gain the upper hand, okay but how?

These are too vague.

...You guys really didn't read what I said, did you?

1. I literally stated that with the minimum prior knowledge and the mana stones to analyze, he could make a different forcefield keyed against mana and/or magic in general. So he could effectively be walking into this fight with protection against matter and mana at the same time.

2. I gave far more than one thing Bruce could do to win. He doesn't have to just take away his abilities; he can quite easily figure out ways to physically weaken him, nullify stat advantages (see the mech suit I mentioned earlier that beat the Flash on its own), blind him, reverse the control Han has over his golems (he has figured out how to do similar things mid-fight before), et cetera, while also not being limited to whatever he can carry on his person. (because as I mentioned, he can remote-control his vehicles and has done things like sending combat-applicable satellites into space before) He's also got knockout gas, teargas, several taser weapons and numerous other incapacitating weapons as part of his standard equipment, none of which Han appears to resist.

Also, if we go asking "what is the exact thing X character will do with their prep", we immediately run into problems since neither of these characters have met and this scenario has never happened to either of them before. The only way to really figure out who would win in a prep based fight is to answer three questions:

• Who's smarter?
  • Who has shown better planning skills through feats?
  • How potent are the things each character can bring to the table in a prep scenario?
So far, nobody has given any evidence that Han is on Batman's level in any of these areas.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
...You guys really didn't read what I said, did you?

1. I literally stated that with the minimum prior knowledge and the mana stones to analyze, he could make a different forcefield keyed against mana and/or magic in general. So he could effectively be walking into this fight with protection against matter and mana at the same time.

2. I gave far more than one thing Bruce could do to win. He doesn't have to just take away his abilities; he can quite easily figure out ways to physically weaken him, nullify stat advantages (see the mech suit I mentioned earlier that beat the Flash on its own), blind him, reverse the control Han has over his golems (he has figured out how to do similar things mid-fight before), et cetera, while also not being limited to whatever he can carry on his person. (because as I mentioned, he can remote-control his vehicles and has done things like sending combat-applicable satellites into space before) He's also got knockout gas, teargas, several taser weapons and numerous other incapacitating weapons as part of his standard equipment, none of which Han appears to resist.

Also, if we go asking "what is the exact thing X character will do with their prep", we immediately run into problems since neither of these characters have met and this scenario has never happened to either of them before. The only way to really figure out who would win in a prep based fight is to answer three questions:
Good observation. But at least one more question to answer:

• How good are the combatants in executing the main plans, backup plans and impromptu plans?
Even we can think of ways to defeat the likes of Superman or even Darkseid but this is not helping us to actually defeat them if we cannot execute the plans before they execute theirs.

Well, considering Bruce has been shown switching between main plans, backup plans and impromptu plans at the drop of a dime on numerous occasions (many of which you'll see in the blog I linked above), I'd say he's fairly good at that. Doubly so, seeing as he has done exactly that in order to defeat Superman even when the latter has nullified his initial plans.

I did. But Mana isn't something Han needs to fight batman. Han also resist magic null, but that can be ignored.

I don't see how he would take control over golems, since they not only lack any kind of organ, but also resist mindhax. Plus, Han will not be fighting him head on, he'll be as fat as he can while observing, and as nice as bruce's prep is, most of his better feats come when hr had a good idea what to counter.

The problem with this that Batman also has many times where he did not bring equipment that strong despite knowing he was going in battle, and the questions are flawed in that they assume that only what is done in prep is usefull here. Han without prep already has a large numbers advantage, can take away any advantage bruce got from the area by teleporting them in a pocketdimension and pose ala jojo to physically and mentally stun him.

The pocket dimension bit can make a lot of Batmans prep null for exemple, and I doubt that anti-dimension warping equipment is something he carriers around.

1. I definitely did read what you said. Which is why I asked for specific things Batman would likely use against Han, not against any other DC character. Because Han is inherently different from them. Not to mention that Batman doesn't actually know what Han can do without being a member of the Abyss. And runs the risk of death should he somehow manage to encounter it, which is immensely unlikely.

2. A majority of the things you've listed Han counters without prep. Stat decrease can be countered by a stat increase, and this is assuming that the stat decrease doesn't require physical contact. As far as nullifying his stat advantages with a suit, I'd hope that Batman, once again, doesn't have to make physical contact with him for him to do that. And how exactly would he seize control over Han's golem. It's not fair to say that he can because he's done similar things, yet not provide examples of those things and show that they're similar enough to Han's golems to do so. And anything he does on earth to prepare, like sending satellites into space, doesn't mean much when Han is going to warp them both into an ID barrier. Probably at his house. And most of the weapons you've mentioned can either be destroyed with TK, which isn't magical, or blown away Sylph, one of Han's familiars. Once again, these are all things that are done without prep.

And, to be fair, Han is supposed to be supernaturally intelligent. Then again, Batman seems to be the same way despite having to technical real superpower.

As for some of Han's feats, they mostly involve him either fortifying his home, making an insane army, or preparing for a specific threat. An example would be one of his battles against the church of the masks that took place at his home. Where he had his entire home fortified with a forcefield, a lightning storm that was going to occur nonstop for 20 hours, dozens to possibly hundreds of golems that were defeating members and storing them inside themselves, and several stat amps to himself.

He also defeated the leader of the church of masks with rather minimal prep, honestly. He woke up, learned five skills, and set up five to six golems on the battlefield beforehand. He also made sure to have a mana potion on hand. He defeated her by only using the mind manipulation skills he had learned, despite also learning spatial and time manipulation skills.

I'll take a closer look at the blog to better understand what Batman has done by himself.

There may be a possibility: Batman may use the spell her learned from Zatanna that shuts off magic for an hour. This may cripple some of the magic armies of Jee Han.

Possibly. Though Han has shut off his own magic before to gain an advantage against opponents who use magic, so such a thing may not be as effective as one might think.

I'm also not sure how Zatanna's spells and magic in The Gamer would collide. And, depending upon how the spell works, Han might just be able to null it himself.

Batman has a lot of possibilities for things he can do. So it's honestly difficult for me to come to any kind of solid conclusions.

Neither are really aplicable. Ressurection works on others, and precog is litiraly tarot cards.

Ehhh why not, from Batman's prep feats, I have not seen any way Batman can win the Gamer (excluding his feats above tier 5 for obvious reasons) because 1) The Gamer has no weaknesses Batman could exploit. The Gamer literally accounted for any possible weakness he might have and Batman plays on weaknesses. Also, Han has trained a lot with his telekinesis so cancelling magic for 1 hour wouldn't help. The gamer has passives like his healing, his resistance to all physical attacks, Also his golems could literally fight Batman while the hour time goes by and the Gamer just watches. Also, The Gamer's new skill "Battle Plan" tells the Gamer what Batman is and isn't resistant to. Without Batman's above tier 5 feats, he can't win Han Ji Han, As for Han winning, He can outlast Batman since he can't run out of stamina while Bruce will run out of stamina. Also, the Gamer's douchery skill can be resisted by closing your eyes but I highly doubt he would need that skill.

Who is smarter? Well, Batman probably is but I don't see how that's an advantage(looking at the Gamers arsenal)

The Gamer prep would involve him creating thousands and thousands of magic stones and bringing them into battle meaning that Han can literally create many items on the spot that Batman hasn't prepared for(the Gamer has high crafting levels so he can create powerful weapons out of magic stones that have never existed before) Also tear gas and all those stuff you mentioned literally won't work due to his mana shield

The Gamer can literally not run out of options since 1) He has mana stones that can create almost anything on the spot 2) The Gamer has a "battle plan" skill that creates instant plans the moment he is in danger 3) The gamer's body and mind are resistant to most physical attacks which Batman specializes in and he is resistant to mind control. 4) Even it gets to a hand to hand fight, the Gamer cannot get injured and he can heal himself with Yeonhon principle which is a passive attack.

It's the same bullshit argument that's been used to downplay Bruce for years. I've seen it so many times, I just ignore it at this point.

>Revisions

Kinda hard to base votes off of information that wasn't there before. But if Batman can make 4B bots that blitz then he solos the verse.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned something along those lines at one point.

I know I remember mentioning this already, but he also once made a mech-suit that could blitz the Flash on its own. To the point that Flash got the shit kicked out of him before Batman himself was even aware that his own suit was moving, while he was in it.

Litentric Teon said:
>Revisions

Kinda hard to base votes off of information that wasn't there before. But if Batman can make 4B bots that blitz then he solos the verse.
Except none of the previous votes were based on information that occurred after revisions?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I'm pretty sure I mentioned something along those lines at one point.
I know I remember mentioning this already, but he also once made a mech-suit that could blitz the Flash on its own. To the point that Flash got the shit kicked out of him before Batman himself was even aware that his own suit was moving, while he was in it.
That's so bs I love it, lol.

Justice Buster VS Flash 1
Justice Buster VS Flash 2
Batman35-justicebustervstheflash3
Basically, the suit fired a frictionless coating onto the ground at the exact moment it needed to in order to send Flash crashing into a building before anyone could process what was going on. Granted, it's made explicit that Flash wasn't moving at his absolute top speed here, but considering this is Barry Allen (the "less than an attosecond" guy, who's casually faster than people like Supes and Wonder Woman), I would still mark this as an extremely impressive feat.

Was it? I thought that was in--

[checks the release date of the comic the feat comes from]

Oh, right. Nevermind. lol

Back