• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega (Mega Man Zero) vs Batman (Post-Crisis)

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
True Form Omega is being used, Batman has 10 months of Prep Time, both have Prior Knowledge of each other as well as knowing they both have said Prior Knowledge and the fight takes place in Gotham.

Omega :

Batman :

Incon:

This match gives me slight anxiety
Batman with prep time is hard to actually argue, both for and against, because who the **** knows what bullshit he'd pull out his ass when he has prior info and an actual respectable length of time

This match gives me slight anxiety
Batman with prep time is hard to actually argue, both for and against, because who the **** knows what bullshit he'd pull out his ass when he has prior info and an actual respectable length of time
Yeah, but with what he's shown to have done, what do you think his chances are?

Bump

10 Months of Prep, Batman has plenty of time. Since he has experience with fighting Superman probably he probably can make an armor that will let him keep up with Zero pretty fast-

He'll then need to study the Cyber Elves and use that knowledge to maybe negate the Dark Elf

Batman would recognize Dark Elf as the main issue, and probably study the heck out of it and straight up, ngl just either neg it or alter its code or smth to take out out of the fight. At the same time I think at least half of the prep time will be taken up by that.

Skillwise, Batman may also just outbox Omega because he's Batman and Omega's arrogant- and he'd probably already have countermeasurements to the O-Saber's plasma since that's pretty common in the DC universe, his main issue would be the Techniques however- but he can probably just make a suit that lets him fly to just stay out of reach for everything that isn't the buster, in which case Batman probably can just outcamp Omega, which is technically what you're supposed to do whenever you fight Omega in the games.

Batman would recognize Dark Elf as the main issue, and probably study the heck out of it and straight up, ngl just either neg it or alter its code or smth to take out out of the fight. At the same time I think at least half of the prep time will be taken up by that.

Skillwise, Batman may also just outbox Omega because he's Batman and Omega's arrogant- and he'd probably already have countermeasurements to the O-Saber's plasma since that's pretty common in the DC universe, his main issue would be the Techniques however- but he can probably just make a suit that lets him fly to just stay out of reach for everything that isn't the buster, in which case Batman probably can just outcamp Omega, which is technically what you're supposed to do whenever you fight Omega in the games.
Tbf, Omega can stop time and teleport so that's not exactly gonna be an easy feat to pull off, especially when he has Prior Knowledge about Batman just like Batman has on him. As for Skill, he's superior to X-Era Zero in Skill who defeated a maverick that mastered every martial art in existence, just like Batman so it's not like Omega is gonna be completely incomparable to him.

1.052 is what Omega Upscales from

1.08 is what Prep Batman scales to from, probably upscales since Superman's probably stronger than Flash's Infinite Mass Punch- and Batman can just make his own armor to not die to Omega himself as he did with Superman

I'm not gonna say that Batman completely stomps Omega in skill (I was literally the guy who made Zero's skill section), but I'm just saying that Omega's not gonna instant win once he gets in.

Again I feel like 10 months is more than enough time for Batman to just full counter the crap out of the Dark Elf- all that's really concerning after that is OOC Teleport (bro I swear Mega Man chars don't Chaos Control spam their teleports bruh- but he definitely would use it to close in if Batman got unacceptably too far) and Dark Hold-

Also this is his Prep Time tabber of things he has shown or claimed to do- which I fully believe he can do again especially when he's done it before

What the heck is this bruh. He can replicate the Speed Force and summon the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE to jump this man Omega, not to mention capable of killing Swamp Thing- so I doubt some Dark Elf resurrections is gonna be doing crap. So I'm pretty sure he can probably create countermeasures like degrading Omega's limbs overtime into liquid- even if he does get in close- or even absorbing his attacks- which are mostly energy attacks and probably Soul Body too. Absolute Zero is likely something he can counteract to with Prep Time- and even if he can't he'd likely use his stealth prowess while Omega is fighting the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE to get in some cheap asspull shot in that would cripple Omega heavily with any weapon that he has made in the past, in at least one of which will definitely work. And he can afford to try multiple things until one works especially when Omega's fighting the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE- when Superman alone would probably give a lot of trouble at it is.

I feel like him summoning in the whole JL counts as outside help ngl.
could probably build a robot with all their powers tho

Having read a bunch of shit, I'd say end of PC Batman with prep could win.
But all his conventional equipment is useless.

Lol speaking of Prep, I don't think Omega will Prepare at all himself. However, if Doctor Weil is with him (in a coherent story he would, but it still may be outside help)- things could change

If Weil really is there I feel like he'd know what to do for some of Batmans stuff, actually he might be able to hack through some of Batmans tech but.... I'm sure Batmans got some countermeasures to that

But I realize that Omega’s Dark Elf can control Reploids, which depending on how Batman's Duplication works (if it's mechanical, it may be control- if biological it won't work at all)

Batman would also have some countermeasures to Time Stop in some way too, maybe omnidirectional energy shields or something to at least reduce the damage of a Dark Hold attacks, and I'm so dead ass sure he's dealt with AZ Ice before already have a resistance gadget or coating or some bull crap lying on the Batcave floor somewhere tbh. Mr. Freeze exists.

It's not a stomp since Omega would still have the AP Advantage and Time Stop (even if it is countered Omega can still use it defensively or take out the rest of the League possibily), it's just that Batman is Batman

Back