• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo VS Homura Akemi

King Crimson is visible to Homura.

Victory via Death or Incapicatation.

Battleground: The Rome Colosseum/Coliseum.

No prep or beforehand knowledge of each other.

Base Homura (7-C) and Speed is equalized for all rounds.

Round 1: Distance apart is 10-20 meters. Diavolo: 3, Homura: 2

Round 2: Distance apart is 50 meters. Diavolo: 3, Homura: 2

Round 3: Distance apart is 100 meters. Diavolo: 3, Homura: 2

Homura Akemi is vulnearable to the effects of Diavolo's King Crimson and Epitaph, and will then be made an example out of very shortly. I expect Diavolo to win all three rounds with not much difficulty.

Diavolo on all 3, i'm pretty sure he beats everyone who doesn't have the speed or defenses to outright tank him.

Interestingly enough, I may have to disagree with everyone else,

First lets start with Pre-Cognition, it obviously wouldn't work when Homura is in time stop, kinda making it useless as all he will see is his corpse. (Unless of course he can see her attack in time stop, but his page dopesn't suggest that)

Time skipping/erasing would be great... had it been capable of being able to damage Homura while he was using it, assuming he gets the first move and uses it, the best he can do is one shot her if A- she hasn't started time-stop, (which is unlikely) or B- she hasn't activated her barrier

Round one: Homura and Diavolo 55/45

Round two: Homura 80/20

Round Three: Homura 99/1

SomebodyData said:
Interestingly enough, I may have to disagree with everyone else,
First lets start with Pre-Cognition, it obviously wouldn't work when Homura is in time stop, kinda making it useless as all he will see is his corpse. (Unless of course he can see her attack in time stop, but his page dopesn't suggest that)

Time skipping/erasing would be great... had it been capable of being able to damage Homura while he was using it, assuming he gets the first move and uses it, the best he can do is one shot her if A- she hasn't started time-stop, (which is unlikely) or B- she hasn't activated her barrier
Diavolo would use Epitaph to see if anything bad will come to him. He then erases these events and then positions himself in a place which gives him advantage. For example, Diavolo uses Epitaph and sees Homura activating a time stop/his death, he will then erase that section of time and in the process of doing so will use his knowledge of her future location for a sneak attack.

Also, Diavolo has used Epitaph consecutivley before just to let you know.

the thing is, that he would likely not know that homura is gonna use time stop, as he would not be able to understand what happened. (Basically, when Homura uses time-stop, Diavolo isn't going to understand it's time stop and the very next second will show his corpse and Homura's victory. Not the time stop itself.

This is exactly like The World vs King Crimson

Anyways, Epitaph would show the next 10 second. And if he sees that he just suddenly dies he would obviously suspect something is dreadfully wrong. However you may have a point that Diavolo would not be be exactly sure when Homura activates the time stop. My next point may sound bizarre but the way to always win a horse race is by betting on all the horses as one of them will definately have to win, this relates because Diavolo would erase the whole 10 seconds (including his death) thus erasing Homura's time stop/his death.

Since I don't know much about his stand's powers, what I may say maybe wrong.

But if said time never happened, and Homura doesn't remember the time erase, wouldn't she continue to attempt to use time stop with ignorance of the event? And, even if we assume that he punches a hole in her chest, her Immortality type 2 would allow her to survive the hit (given his aoe isn't actually 8-A) and she can use time stop, unless somehow he knows she'll survive and initiates it right after (but he would also have to be quite a bit faster for such a chain of events)

Side Note: Oh, and I just checked the thread of DIO vs Diavolo, but why was it added when neither side had seven votes?

I am pretty sure Homura would win. Assuming they dont use abilities before the fight starts, the moment it does, Homura would immediately stop time while Diavolo would have to realise that he would die, realise what Homura is doing, and respond by erasing the time before homura can stop. Basically he would have to counter Homura perfectly in the timeframe for Homura to timestop. If he uses precognition beforehand and they have knowledge of each other, maybe he would win, but my vote goes to Homura

Tbh I don't know Diavolo. However, from what I see in his his profile, it looks like he wins all rounds. Even if Homura attacks him, he will just use his hax. Homura can't do that. And he has higher striking strenght.

Back