• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Close to a 2.5x gap, then. How does Link get past time skip and precog?

What are the non-real things in Link's verse? Your example of Saitama having a Stand in a Jojo fight is utter garbage tbh.

Its not even a 2x AP advantage since Diavolo oneshots Stands that scale to 1.01 tons.

King Crimson getting erased is doubtful as heck too, since its precog isn't for show. Diavolo would spam time erase and avoid any attacks. Time erasure also negates everything that happened to Diavolo during it, so even if Diavolo gets hit by the danmaku during it, it would have no effect. It would only work if Link's attacks are beyond Causality which they are definitely not.

TacticalNuke002 said:
All the Zelda votes should be removed since they are based upon an "immense" AP difference which doesn't exist.
Yeaa, a less than x2 difference is hardly immense. This is why we state AP values before saying "muh AP advantage."

TacticalNuke002 said:
All the Zelda votes should be removed since they are based upon an "immense" AP difference which doesn't exist.
Not all of them though, some of them base upon "Link just erases KC and Diavolo", which I think is BS since Diavolo is the type to use Time Erase on any attack. Even if it's the boomerang or a bomb.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Well you guys can make a redux thread if you want, grace passed.
Grace doesn't just end like that when the votes are debunked. I also see that you added the results. What kind of bs is this?

I have reported this to the Versus Thread Removal Thread

TacticalNuke002 said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Well you guys can make a redux thread if you want, grace passed.
Grace doesn't just end like that when the votes are debunked. I also see that you added the results. What kind of bs is this?
I have reported this to the Versus Thread Removal Thread
The votes weren't debunked, you literally supplied the same arguments that were already refuted. Make a redux, this thread is concluded.

No they aren't, this is blatant dishonesty. Not only was there multiple ways given for Link to win, it was already substantiated as to why Diavolo can't donut. People literally have reasons indirectly for him to lose as well.

You didn't debunk anything. You covered like, one thing and you still failed to even do that. Diavolo got a loss, stop trying to get salty about this because that's what this comes off as. If you disagree, you should've disputed it when it was relevant. Stop acting like you have a valid reason to do any of this when you didn't address anything. Again, this is dishonesty.

SoViewtiful and Shikieiki Yamaxandu voted for AP difference. Remove these votes and you don't have an addable match. The rest have also factored in the AP advantage into their votes and idk ignored that Diavolo can avoid Link's stuff with time erase and precog.

If anyone is dishonest, its GiverOfThePeace who said that Link has an immense AP advantage towards the beginning of the match which influenced public opinion.

Also, the only salt right now is the sweat dripping down your foreheads.

We already established why it's irrelevant because what's considered "real" is verse specific to Zelda in that context. We already established Link can bypass those resistances regardless as well. Also, you don't need to call something utter garbage. That's unnecessarily condescending and is setting a bad precedent for a thread.

Name an instance where he's casually one shotting them? With the difference, we're not denying he can hurt Link. However, he very obviously can't one shot someone almost 3x greater than him, now can he?

We already went over why Precog doesn't matter, it's based off his assumptions and they've shown to be flawed. It's a very poor Precognition that wouldn't even tell him how he'd die, he'd just see he isn't there. People need to stop wanking the usage of Time Erase as well, this was very well established in the Dio vs Diavolo thread he doesn't do that. There was literally an instance earlier showing he can block attacks, then do time erasure in character. Blocking would allow him to get erased by just coming into contact with them, that's how Existence Erasure works if you didn't know. The ability becomes irrelevant if it can't happen. Even then, Diavolo mostly used Time Erase to get the jump on someone. That doesn't help when Link knows who he is fighting, has Enhanced Senses to know where Diavolo is in real time, and Diavolo can't even donut him. Causality Manipulation comes from a weak technicality, it's not applied beyond the Time Erasure and is irrelevant due to it.

Next time, maybe you should actually debate it on the thread and trying to act like we did something wrong when you literally left no breathing room for opposition when you made a random comment on a concluded thread, then complained right after it was unfair and should be removed.

Anything that happened during erased time didn't happen. Whether Diavolo's assumption of the future is flawed or not doesn't matter since he can simply skip over it. In fact, coupled with time erase, its one of the best combat precogs in the site, tells you how much you know. Seems people still don't know how King Crimson works after all this time.

Also, not my fault I am not omnipresent in the site. But I do reserve the right to complain against an unfair result when I see one.

No they didn't, they voted FRA with additional reasons added. All you would've done is debunk those personal add ons, not the point established beforehand. Stop being dishonest, we can literally all see the thread history. It was argued Diavolo couldn't harm Link that much which wasn't wrong, the difference is significant to where he'll take little damage.

No one ignored Time Erase or Precog, both of those got argued against with no sufficient refutes.

GiverOfThePeace did nothing wrong, the only thing you could fault him for was wording. Even then, people didn't vote off of that, they mostly agreed with my reasons.

Why would we be salty? It's more like it's aggravating a concluded thread had some dude pop in trying to say all the votes were wrong and tried to remove them immediately.

When did I say this wasn't the case? We tackled him winning outside or it, this comes down to an ignorance of points made. What are you talking about his predictions won't matter if they're not descript? That would literally lead him to make assumptions regarding what caused it in the first olace.

I'm not sure why you're complaining like "Well you don't actually know King Crimson." That would literally be about as dumb as me saying, "Well you can't comprehend Link in the Animated Series as a character so you must be an idiot and your points are null." That's what you're practically saying and it is very much dumb.

When Moritzva asked about how Link gets past time erase and precog, GOTP said its explained above but it's not? The only thing I see is that the EE would somehow still work even though it gets totally negged by time erase?

That's debunk 2 if you are counting.

Also, its not like I only came here to rant. I lodged a complaint using the right channels so eventually a mod is going to come see this thread and judge for themselves.

TacticalNuke002 said:
SoViewtiful and Shikieiki Yamaxandu voted for AP difference. Remove these votes and you don't have an addable match. The rest have also factored in the AP advantage into their votes and idk ignored that Diavolo can avoid Link's stuff with time erase and precog.

If anyone is dishonest, its GiverOfThePeace who said that Link has an immense AP advantage towards the beginning of the match which influenced public opinion.

Also, the only salt right now is the sweat dripping down your foreheads.

This wasn't the case, I FRA'd Tempest's reasoning and pointed out in response to the first doughnut comment, which is Diavolo's usual tactic, that he isn't going to be putting a hole in Link. You completely misinterpreted what I said.

Already explained the flaws with Precog.

Time Erase was from the fact he obviously doesn't spam that in character like people keep saying, especially without any real evidence for it.

It was based off Link already being able to not be donuted which was mentioned seventy billion times and that he could do these attacks because the way Precog and Time Erase keep getting portrayed as on threads is disgusting.

I'm gonna go to sleep and since most of the people defending Link aren't on, I hope you're sincere enough to just make a reply and not do anything else like getting this closed from here.

Diavolo's precog works thus:

He sees 10 seconds into the future. If its not a desirable future, like if he sees himself die or get injured or something, he's going to erase. Thus whatever Diavolo saw doesn't matter since he's not going to interpret it.

When did I say this wasn't the case? We tackled him winning outside or it, this comes down to an ignorance of points made. What are you talking about his predictions won't matter if they're not descript? That would literally lead him to make assumptions regarding what caused it in the first olace.

I'm not sure why you're complaining like "Well you don't actually know King Crimson." That would literally be about as dumb as me saying, "Well you can't comprehend Link in the Animated Series as a character so you must be an idiot and your points are null." That's what you're practically saying and it is very much dumb.

Nice veiled insult. Didn't notice it at first so credit to you.

In any case, whatever was said in the first paragraph is wrong as I have explained in the comment above this one.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Why are you guys voting in a thread that's already done
Not voting, but give more elaboration to something is nothing but admirable. This looks rather suspicious.

Time Erase was from the fact he obviously doesnt spam that in character like people keep saying, especially without any real evidence for it.

We've seen him spamming time skip in the chase scene and in diavolo's fight with pollnareff.safe to say it doesnt take 10 minutes to recharge his time skip

Eficiente said:
Not voting, but give more elaboration to something is nothing but admirable. This looks rather suspicious.
Can you reword that? I legit don't understand what you're trying to say.

He's saying that instead of encouraging discussion, you are instead trying to shut it down by telling people to go away cuz the thread has reached a (premature) conclusion. He finds it suspicious that you are so invested in letting Link keep his (unfairly earned) victory.

In short, he finds your lack of neutrality disturbing.

Why would I encourage discussion in an already concluded thread? Cause the thread has reached past grace and there's literally a redux thread. Also since I see you guys in a lot of diavolo threads always arguing diavolo winning I find it suspicious that you guys suddenly want to try and change a match-up after grace has happened.

Either you guys don't know what post-grace means or you should stop being salty over Diavolo losing a thread, especially since there's a redux. I have two options for you, we can debate this topic off-site, or go to the redux thread. Either or this thread is concluded.

"I have two options for you, we can debate this topic off-site, or go to the redux thread."

You're not gaining everything by staying in this thread, your subjective belief of it being wrong is irrelevant. I'll gladly debate you on the topic if you believe so greatly diavolo wins with the two options above.

Back