• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are we seriously going to attempt to game the system here? Regardless, you can keep debating here, you'll gain nothing from it since the thread is already concluded. If you want to be hard headed and waste your time go right ahead.

I couldn't care less about that redux thread, you have everyone who voted here and you force them to move there for what reason? Grace ended in this thread? Just that? That's meaningless and holding high importance of that is literally dogmatic.

The part in which GiverOfThePeace says that he sees us in a lot of Diavolo threads always arguing Diavolo winning and that he finds that suspicious is literally him acting like a rat. Idk about TacticalNuke, but I usually don't participate on Diavolo match-ups, and even then find people arguing whatever is not something to be found suspicious, there are opinions and the accuser isn't doing anything at all to discuss them.

Because they voted AFTER grace. The thread was already done and someone made a redux thread.

"When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread."

That's not meaningless nor is it "dogmatic".

That's not acting like a rat that's me pointing out the irony of you calling out "suspicious", also "I usually don't participate in Diavolo match-ups" https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3530850
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3444459

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/576411

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3384960

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3389411

Right.

No what I find suspicious is that suddenly in a diavolo thread where common diavolo thread goers come in they all come together AFTER the grace to start arguing. I'm not doing anything to discuss it because the thread is concluded.

Look.

Grace is cool and all, but it's only proper to pause tnings when a surge of new arguments come.

What kind of debating site would we be if we went "Nu-uh, this debate is over, you're not allowed to join," effectively denying arguments just because they got to the thread later?

Not only that, but clearly those were good arguments. Diavolo FRA.

@GiverOfThePeace It is entirely dogmatic. The purpose of a vsthread is to debate, its rules to set an order in it, to think that a 24 hours timeset ends a thread to the point of having to make a new one, move everyone there & force them to move between threads to see older arguments is pretty stupid. More reasonable users have ignored going word by word by the rules in favor of just using common sense and keep debating, "more reasonable users" not even being a high standard for most users.

No dude, what you think is irony you're confusing with some made up sh*t you believe is comparable when this isn't remotely the case. 5 threads, huh? Diavolo has like 20 and those are even the complete ones. And then again, you aren't fixing anything by calling out this, you're just suggesting that there is a problem. Should you really give a f*ck about that matter you would be aiming to fix wrong vsthreads before making new ones, your priorities are set clear here. That is the "irony" that you have.

Zel97 said:
We've seen him spamming time skip in the chase scene and in diavolo's fight with pollnareff.safe to say it doesnt take 10 minutes to recharge his time skip
I never implies he had a recharge time, it comes down to in character and give actual citation of this.

What are you even talking about? I said the point was dumb because and gave reasoning as to why it was an ignorant statement to make. Not everything's a personal attack like you're making it out to be.

And you never provided citation, so it's irrelevant. I could say Diavolo would go H2H and that would be just as credible if you can't prove it. And before you claim I think this, I'm using an analogy since you didn't get it the last time. How hard is it for you to just show proof?

I never implies he had a recharge time, it comes down to in character and give actual citation of this.

Pardon me if i misunderstood what you're saying but i think its pretty in character for diavolo to spam time skip if he doesnt or cant achieve what he wants.By that i meant he used time skip multiple times to evade sex pistols(skipping once wasnt enough) and was fooling around with pollnareff with time skip as well,that or he goes for 1 shot.Examples are his fight with bucciarati,narancia and abbachio's death.

Alright, i was asked to look over this mess and honestly, its really shocking how immature some of you behave.

Grace period is not a hard rule and is definitly not a countdown to shut down a debate. Its one thing if a lone supporter tries to go into endless circles of pointless arguments to prevent his favourite character from losing, but this is clearly a case of people genuinly disagreeing with how this went done. Looking over this, i agree that this was prematurely decided and poorly debated out with snide remarks galore.

For heavens sake, threads like this are the reason many people believe that the match adding system is a unhealthy and toxic system. Get your shit together and play by the rules please. This goes to both sides this time. Jesus.

Lol, this is why offsites debates are better are better than doing it here

I'm just gonna read the next thread and see how it goes down

Back