• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead 7-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calculation used to justify 7-A in the Diamondhead profile violates this rule of kinetic energy feats:
There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.

This was admitted by the author of the calculation:
Zamasu Chan: May or may not usable because of KE rules.
And by the member of the calculation group who evaluated it.
KLOL506: KE looks fine on paper but might conflict with the whole "surrounding damage" argument.

And this feat is very similar to another in the Invincible series that was downgraded because it broke this same rule about KE feats.

Last edited:
The calculation used to justify 7-A in the Diamondhead profile violates this rule of kinetic energy feats:

This was admitted by the author of the calculation:

And by the member of the calculation group who evaluated it.

And this feat is very similar to another in the Invincible series that was downgraded because it broke this same rule about KE feats.
it doesn't, the moon in there is made of alien metal, so the damage not being done in the way it would to a normal moon is irrelevant

This is a feat for the metal moon if anything

it doesn't, the moon in there is made of alien metal, so the damage not being done in the way it would to a normal moon is irrelevant

Summazing it, it is the same situation as this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:R4ndomPlayer315/Saitama_jumps_off_the_Moon_(recalc)

Where due to the material which the impact happened being a fictional metal, makes it so that the damage not being high not an KE rule violation, but a feat for the material that the moon is made of

The feat is actually FTL I just never edited the calc again. So it wouldn’t be usable regardless.

The other 7-A feat listed was this. Getting 7-A by shaking a few buildings is beyond me. They didn’t even cause an earthquake.
They do have other things tho.

The feat is actually FTL I just never edited the calc again. So it wouldn’t be usable regardless.

The other 7-A feat listed was this. Getting 7-A by shaking a few buildings is beyond me. They didn’t even cause an earthquake.
They do have other things tho.
How is it ftl? Didn't it took a good few seconds for him to arrive to the moon?

That makes sense to me.

Although you can see from how the other planet looks in the sky that it is not at the same distance as the Moon and Earth in real life, so it must be recalculated using angsizing.

That makes sense to me.

Although you can see from how the other planet looks in the sky that it is not at the same distance as the Moon and Earth in real life, so it must be recalculated using angsizing.

the distance is said to be larger than the one from the earth to our moon
Ok? That's too vague. That's why I used the moon distance as a minimum. Aso WOG is ass lmao.
also i didn't understood how you found the time frame, 0.74 seems a little too short
I explain the reasons in the recalc. It's as clear as day.
I would say that for the velocity you have to use the time period from the panel where it is seen in space to the impact with the Moon.

That way you get a Sub-Relativistic velocity and you can get the KE out.

Calculating it quickly I got Large Town level.
How did you get sub rela? Minimum velocity should be i the relativistic ranges. Regardless, If you actually look at it frame by frame, the relevant distance is crossed in 0.74 seconds. That's why I have the frame by frame linked in the calc.

How did you get sub rela? Minimum velocity should be i the relativistic ranges. Regardless, If you actually look at it frame by frame, the relevant distance is crossed in 0.74 seconds. That's why I have the frame by frame linked in the calc.
Calculate its velocity from the panel where it is in space until it impacts with the Moon.

The size I have it calculated is bigger than what WOG says.
But in the panel you use for pixel scaling the planet and the Moon are next to each other? otherwise the perspective given the distance between them will give you wrong results.

8900333-img_2522.jpeg
Blanco gave me this one yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back