• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead 7-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamondhead's calculation needs to be redone to give it a new rating.

This is my new calculation:
Display height: 561 px
Galvan B: 257 px | 5268.2 kilometers
Distance: 5268.2*561/[257*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 8211.74045454

Time: (2070-2046)/25 = 0.96s

Speed: 8211740/0.96 = 8553895.83333 m/s | 0.028c (Sub-Relativistic)

KE: 9.8778331e+15 joules | 2.3 Megatons (Small City level)

Zamasu chan arriving with a important calc that he made ages ago and just forgot about it
black-adam-move.gif

With the NRG meteor thing is this entailing an upgrade?

not to derail but it seems we've said our peace with the Diamondhead feat.

I added that method to my calc earlier today. That shit has so many ends now.
low end distance (moon) makes sense to me, we rule out the WOG

Although for the time frame to get KE, I would use the 2046 frame for the 2070 frame, which would be 0.96 s, since that is the time it takes to travel from space to the Moon's atmosphere.

Simple, choose an end for the Diamondhead calculation and then change its level and the characters that scale to it.

I ran into a few... issues. I need to do the whole calc again (almost from scratch). I was also informed using KE is the wrong thing to do for the NRG feat because he needs to completely stop the velocity of the moving object. I have so much editing to do 😭!!!

I ran into a few... issues. I need to do the whole calc again (almost from scratch). I was also informed using KE is the wrong thing to do for the NRG feat because he needs to completely stop the velocity of the moving object. I have so much editing to do 😭!!!
Non KE method of the calc already exists, that's also inflated due to using cement instead of rock.

Don't worry, I'm kind of exaggerating. I just finished the Diamondhead one and got small town level. But we still have other stuff to work with. I believe it’s best to close this thread and take this to the general discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back