• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Diablo start with Law manipulation and EE, EE is not gonna work against Mid Godly, the passive are interesting but she is a literal shadow without a proper "mind" so it won't work.

I can see Diablo Incap with Law manipulation but it's depend what the opponent will do, so i'll wait the Lawd boi for arguing.

Diablo either starts with:

• Passive Fear, Madness, Emathic, and Soul Manipulation via his aura, and Power Null with Magical Canceller which is a passive ability iirc.
  • End of the World (EE), which denies her existence, but that doesn't work against Mid-Godly.
  • Paradise Time, where he drags her spirit into his own subjective reality and makes it impossible to harm him and mindhaxes her.
I don't think her being non-corporeal makes it so she's impervious to the mindhax effects.

It depend of the mindhax mechanic, if your mindhax is supposed to manipulate your brain, then being a literal shadow prevent that since you don't have brain, same for other hax which are supposed to work on a biological plane and from what i know, characters need to prove that their mindhax work against brainless being.

Just gonna lay it down:

-Shadow Girl's best defensive hax is non-corporealty and baseline Md-Godly

-Shadow Girl's best offensive hax is death manip and absorption

Unless all those type 8, mid-godly and abstract existence of Diablo take forever to activate, there is no way the shadow girl is doing anything to him, ever.

Abstract Existence is still something she can't do anything against, even ignoring Diablo's resistance against all of her hax.

Type 2 AE doesn't prevent her from doing anything to Diablo though. He gets his slow Mid-Godly and Type 8 from his AE.

Type 2 is basically just immortality, but really strong one. Type 1 AE is the one where you're a literal abstraction and not just the embodiment of an abstraction, like Type 2 is.

And yeah that's kinda my point. You put a hax monster from a verse that would give Adramelech some trouble against a midly haxxed character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back