• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, the 6-A key that he was updated to, as said in the other thread? Will have to update Han's profile to be properly sourced and be generally less clogged, but anyhow.

Han has passive speed amps that give him the first move, and from there he should be able to amplify his speed further first. If he busts out the ten billion speed amp then Diablo is also permanently statued cuz he has nothing on that level.

Han resists time stop, passively counters radiation with a magic barrier that is auto-cast upon entering combat, and he is also immune to any soul and mind stuff. His subjective reality was supposedly granted by The Presidence, the being that created the universe, so it should also take precedence over Diablo's own subjective reality.

Diablo's High Godly supposedly takes hundreds to thousands of years, so that's meaningless in this fight.

Being in central park, Han will claim the territory as his and teleport the two into a pocket dimension. Han is also pretty likely to just go to a different pocket dimension than Diablo and not fight him directly, at which point (as brought up in the other thread) I'd need some reason why Diablo could follow Han. He has dimensional travel, but does he have a way to pinpoint someone in another dimension? Han's Instant Dungeons can also specifically block someone inside even when they have the power to enter or leave, so can he force himself out of locked-down dimensions?

Assuming the two do get into hand to hand, what does his spatial manipulation consist of? Han's got a barrier that warps space to evade any attack directed at him, so that would need to be countered. He'd also probably need something to evade being broken into a dozen cubes. Low godly regeneration or not, that will still put him down long enough for Han to chain other spells on him.

He himself has no resistance to void manipulation in his 6-A key, so that would incapacitate him.

So, the 6-A key that he was updated to, as said in the other thread? Will have to update Han's profile to be properly sourced and be generally less clogged, but anyhow.

Han has passive speed amps that give him the first move, and from there he should be able to amplify his speed further first. If he busts out the ten billion speed amp then Diablo is also permanently statued cuz he has nothing on that level.

Han resists time stop, passively counters radiation with a magic barrier that is auto-cast upon entering combat, and he is also immune to any soul and mind stuff. His subjective reality was supposedly granted by The Presidence, the being that created the universe, so it should also take precedence over Diablo's own subjective reality.

Diablo's High Godly supposedly takes hundreds to thousands of years, so that's meaningless in this fight.

Being in central park, Han will claim the territory as his and teleport the two into a pocket dimension. Han is also pretty likely to just go to a different pocket dimension than Diablo and not fight him directly, at which point (as brought up in the other thread) I'd need some reason why Diablo could follow Han. He has dimensional travel, but does he have a way to pinpoint someone in another dimension? Han's Instant Dungeons can also specifically block someone inside even when they have the power to enter or leave, so can he force himself out of locked-down dimensions?

Assuming the two do get into hand to hand, what does his spatial manipulation consist of? Han's got a barrier that warps space to evade any attack directed at him, so that would need to be countered. He'd also probably need something to evade being broken into a dozen cubes. Low godly regeneration or not, that will still put him down long enough for Han to chain other spells on him.

He himself has no resistance to void manipulation in his 6-A key, so that would incapacitate him.
I am using the 4-C key over here
1. Can you send scans of the 10 billion speed amp becuz i couldnt find it in the wiki for Hans
2. Diablos High Godly regen is instantaneous
3. Diablos Ultimate skill is on the level of a being comprehending the entire universe and anything below it wouldnt affect him at all. He also has complete immunity to physical, magical or spiritual attacks.
4. Diablos barriers use the gaps between dimensions, this is confirmed to be a level above warping space because he used to have the warp space barrier before this one.
5. Diablo has existence erasure, can hans counter that?
6. Diablos Ultimate skill works on the highest scale possible meaning the level should be above Universal
7. I am not too sure about this one but i believe that a weaker Diablo managed to pin point where Velda was
8.is the locked down dimensional spell strong enough to counter his Ultimate skills? If not he did casually punch the barrier down
9. Diablo isnt reliant on his physical body and i am pretty sure he wouldnt be affected by any of your spells anyway due to his immunity to magic
10. He has turn null which works on a multiversal scale

The 6-A key is the one we were talking about in the last thread. I've zero interest in arguing any other version, that's the one the debate has been on so far.

The web toon translation gives is a shitty name, but here's Temporal Dominion, increasing his speed by ten billion.

If we're asking for sources though, I want the source on his high regen being instantaneous. The profile directly remarks he needs time to resurrect, and his High Godly Regeneration is the source of that resurrection.

Comprehending the universe is a meaningless qualifier for its somethings actual power.

So he himself gets no resistance to spatial manipulation?

Han has resisted the effects of the void, which erase everything, including space and time.

Again, source on his skill being universal in actual potency. And on him being able to pinpoint others, then.

You need to prove his Ultimate Skill can negate the locked down dimension, not the other way around. Give feats of him overcoming something like that.

I'm sure he is immune to my spells, I've none. Good thing we're talking about Han. And that we were discussing his 6-A key, which doesn't have that Immunity.

And yet he is only tier 4 at the highest..? Regardless, source on it being that strong in his second key.

The 6-A key is the one we were talking about in the last thread. I've zero interest in arguing any other version, that's the one the debate has been on so far.

The web toon translation gives is a shitty name, but here's Temporal Dominion, increasing his speed by ten billion.

If we're asking for sources though, I want the source on his high regen being instantaneous. The profile directly remarks he needs time to resurrect, and his High Godly Regeneration is the source of that resurrection.

Comprehending the universe is a meaningless qualifier for its somethings actual power.

So he himself gets no resistance to spatial manipulation?

Han has resisted the effects of the void, which erase everything, including space and time.

Again, source on his skill being universal in actual potency. And on him being able to pinpoint others, then.

You need to prove his Ultimate Skill can negate the locked down dimension, not the other way around. Give feats of him overcoming something like that.

I'm sure he is immune to my spells, I've none. Good thing we're talking about Han. And that we were discussing his 6-A key, which doesn't have that Immunity.

And yet he is only tier 4 at the highest..? Regardless, source on it being that strong in his second key.
I changed the version to stop this from being a stomp, even at 4-C Diablo should be slower than Han, however if he uses time stop then all magical attacks,buffs and debuffs would be removed too.

Right my bad i accidentally misread it, he has low godly regen with high godly overtime

Comprehending the laws pf the world and having an ultimate skill allows a person to manipulate said laws of the world. To an Ultimate skill user, the laws are just something for them to bend to their will

He has dura neg resistance and Void Manipulation: Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic–highest or not. If its spatial "magic" then it wont work at all, he is also intangible and can transmute.

Null energy is the chaotic energy that created the multiverse and is also able to destroy it, this also includes space time in its entirety. Rimuru supplies Diablo with the Null energy, i assume this isnt counted as his own energy and is more counted as amplifications that are done to him by Rimuru either that or they just allow his attacks to become even more powerful.

Oh and btw he also has resistance to BFR so i dont think that would work.

I changed the version to stop this from being a stomp
I said he could beat Diablo in his Post Founding of the Demon Capital Arc regardless of an AP upgrade, you decided to make a vs debate to argue that... and changed the key? As I said, I don't feel like exploring the abilities of this key of Diablo just for this thread.

Guess you can ask other supporters of the verses to comment.

I said he could beat Diablo in his Post Founding of the Demon Capital Arc regardless of an AP upgrade, you decided to make a vs debate to argue that... and changed the key? As I said, I don't feel like exploring the abilities of this key of Diablo just for this thread.

Guess you can ask other supporters of the verses to comment.
Basically yeah, i dont see 6 A key of Diablo to be able to beat Han, the hax for 4 C Diablo would be a lot better in dealing with him without it being one sided

Back