• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stomp. Phineas>Dexter>Jimmy.

Phineas is 3-C with prep, some of Dexter's robots are 5-B or even 5-A and poor Jimmbo is just 5-B.

However given their Durability Negation and speed if you remove Phineas you may have a fair match up.

Jimmy takes this rather easily via matter manipulation. He might not have a ton of big guns, but who needs it when he has the be all, end all C H E E S E R A Y.

>Phineas can create a device that busts celestial bodies

Ok, "zap" now it's solid cheese.

>Dexter has an army of robots

"Sweeping zap" those are some cheesy robots.

>Well th-

"zap" What was that? Sorry, Phineas and Dexter are already cheese.

They all have transmutation (Dexter has his Animal Atomizer, which transforms his opponent is into a random animal).

It can also be argued that none of them will understand the importance of starting with a durability ignoring hax.

I'm aware, the post was slightly a joke, but at the same time that's kinda the issue with a topic this broad and nonspecific. Any one of them can take the win at any point with one of their dozens upon hundreds of inventions, but in character they're gonna aim to show off more than kill one another. "Standard equipment with the aim to kill" would be a bettter guage than prep time.

Sure. Dexter's profile is incomplete, I would have done the same.

I say that we should count ohko hax and simple durability ignoring hax to see who would win. (Although after seeing a thread of Dexter I'm convinced that he would win, especially if the speed is equalized later.)

One day of prep? Man, it's jarring to think about what Phineas could come up with during that amount of time. I'm positive that he could take this.

Phineas takes one hour to recreate the nigh-omniscient supercomputer, then another hour to setup what it says he needs to do to win. Twenty-two hours later Dexter and Jimmy are dead/knocked out/incapacitated before they even knew what hit them.

If they can attack in the prep time then Dexder stomps via Hypnosis Pen, which is basically the Death Note...but with hypnosis.

This is like two Ants vs the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. Phineas stomps hard.

I'll leave this open for a second in case of rebuttal.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Well to play devil's advocate, Phineas's 3-C feat isn't really combat-applicable, nor is it particularly destructive.
True. But it's possible that Phineas can create 3-C technology, but alas... Phineas has shown to be create 7-B technology, or even planetary ones.

it goes like this

(disney, cartoon network, nick)

XD JK JK

but on a more serious note phinease fra jimmy kinda is well very high possibility but BA-Dexter is last sadly

Assaltwaffle said:
I'll leave this open for a second in case of rebuttal.
While Phineas has the best showings, he's also the most pacifistic of the bunch, rarely ever building weapons (IIRC). Jimmy is generally pacifistic too, but he's also been shown to be willing to wipe out entire planets if he needs too.

Back