• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Goldberg vs Dexter Morgan (0-7-0) (Grace)

Rules;
  • Battle takes place in Central Park
  • They start 10 meters away and out of each other's line of sight
  • Joe has prior knowledge on Dexter (What he has done etc.)
  • Joe is bloodlusted
  • Counter to Dexter's M99, Joe has a syringe of ketamine
  • Speed equalized
46c036004e914c170bbe47cada2c17f1.jpg
newFile-7.jpg

"Hello, you": ()

"Monsters don’t get to live happily ever after": (Silvervigilant, King_Dom470, MarioGoods, AThe1412, MarkGoldbridge, Accelerated_Evolution, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Hannibal slams both (Incon): ()

Last edited:
Dexter. 10 meters away and out of each other's line of sight, means that Dexter has a much better chance to get the jump on Joe, he 's has shown better stealth feats, and with his enhanced awareness, Joe would have trouble to catch him by surprise, Dexter is also a much better hand to hand fighter.

Gonna actually play devils advocate a lil bit.

Dexter doesn’t know what Joes done so he might be less inclined to actually straight up kill him. The way this is probably going to go is Dex knocks him out and keeps him prisoner somewhere until he can find a good reason to kill Joe which gives joe the opportunity to escape and possibly get the jump on Dex or try to convince Dex to let him go (Which probably wont work but just thought it should be brought up). Not changing my vote because Dexter is pretty smart and even though Joe is decent at covering his tracks Dexter will 100% find something that pins him to a murder.

So not changing my vote just putting it out there

Gonna actually play devils advocate a lil bit.

Dexter doesn’t know what Joes done so he might be less inclined to actually straight up kill him. The way this is probably going to go is Dex knocks him out and keeps him prisoner somewhere until he can find a good reason to kill Joe which gives joe the opportunity to escape and possibly get the jump on Dex or try to convince Dex to let him go (Which probably wont work but just thought it should be brought up). Not changing my vote because Dexter is pretty smart and even though Joe is decent at covering his tracks Dexter will 100% find something that pins him to a murder.

So not changing my vote just putting it out there
Based on what Mark and I have discussed on some threads, M99 would actually just straight up kill Joe because the humans in Dexter are so tough they need to be injected with a substance that can knock out elephants and rhinos in order to be put to sleep, then they wake up perfectly fine even though that shit can kill you with a single drop in real life. It's hilarious how Joe has a higher chance of survival if Dexter uses a knife instead.

Based on what Mark and I have discussed on some threads, M99 would actually just straight up kill Joe because the humans in Dexter are so tough they need to be injected with a substance that can knock out elephants and rhinos in order to be put to sleep, then they wake up perfectly fine even though that shit can kill you with a single drop in real life. It's hilarious how Joe has a higher chance of survival if Dexter uses a knife instead.
Oh yeah forgot about that 💀.

Adding on to stuff dex could have, do you guys think Dexter getting class 1 lifting strength from snapping necks is out of the question. I only ask because he does it super consistently and in season 5 or 6 I remember he could even do it with one hand

Back