• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter Morgan - Additions

I think Dexter should get Multiple Selves Type 1 (or even a similar ability if these reasons those not qualify) for the following reasons;

In this scene Dexter's past self alerts Dexter about an attack coming from behind. (Season 1 Episode 12)
Brian (Dexter's dead brother, who later appeared in later seasons in Dexter's mind) helps Dexter move trash bags. (Season 6 Episode 7)
Brian tells Dexter that the guy he is looking for is in the shed (Dexter would have had no way of knowing this). (Season 6 Episode 7)
Brian stabs a guy with a pitchfork. (Season 6 Episode 7)

-

He could also get Breaking the Fourth Wall because when he was killing Wiggles the Clown he was talking and making gestures to the camera multiple times. I could only find a clip of this though. You can find more stuff about this here.

Last edited:
The first one could be Multiple selves, but the rest looks more like a telepathic bond with his deceased brother or the ability to contact the ghost of his brother.

We already know he can sense being followed, attacks coming from behind him, or things most people would miss so maybe the scene where Brian points out where the guy is hiding and kid Dexter warning him could be his enhanced awareness manifesting in weird ways? Either way, I like both interpretations of him either having multiple selves and really good senses or having the literal ghost of his dead brother aiding him even in death.

Would that give Brian some weird form of resurrection? Or incorporeality?
I mean, he's still dead so it's not resurrection, at least not in the traditional sense. He'll probably get a second key where he's a ghost though which would include incorporeality I guess. There's also the fact that in the original book series, the Dark Passenger is indeed a separate entity from Dexter that inhabits the same body but the show deviates massively from the books so it may not be the case here.

I mean, he's still dead so it's not resurrection, at least not in the traditional sense. He'll probably get a second key where he's a ghost though which would include incorporeality I guess. There's also the fact that in the original book series, the Dark Passenger is indeed a separate entity from Dexter that inhabits the same body but the show deviates massively from the books so it may not be the case here.
Well in the show they have a scene where Dex comes to terms with the fact that the dark passenger isn’t a real thing and he uses it to disassociate from his murders.

If it’s decided he should get a second key. First of all that’s so funny for a show like Dexter and second there would need to be some discussion on his abilities.

Like he could get possession considering the scene where Dex kills the guy with a pitchfork now could be interpreted as Brian doing that with Dex’s body.

Also he’s clearly unseen by everyone else so he should get invisibility.

And his intangibility should be selective since there’s multiple points where he physically interacts with stuff. Like when he threw that garbage bag at Dex

Well in the show they have a scene where Dex comes to terms with the fact that the dark passenger isn’t a real thing and he uses it to disassociate from his murders.

If it’s decided he should get a second key. First of all that’s so funny for a show like Dexter and second there would need to be some discussion on his abilities.

Like he could get possession considering the scene where Dex kills the guy with a pitchfork now could be interpreted as Brian doing that with Dex’s body.

Also he’s clearly unseen by everyone else so he should get invisibility.

And his intangibility should be selective since there’s multiple points where he physically interacts with stuff. Like when he threw that garbage bag at Dex
This CRT got a lot more interesting then it was supposed to be.

Back