• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After looking over the thread and and the files a bit, I think Wayne barely takes this one. Neither can really hit each other well, BUT Wayne has a chance to actually hit Dex, who doesn't have forcefield protection like Wayne does. Magic Missile may work but if my interpretation of how Dragon Buster works is what I think it is, it's also harder to hit with Wayne's 6th Sense up and running

Wait how does Grace Start

Zephyros said he was waiting for other points

Plus I'm leaning Incon since both can counter each other heavily

Wait how does Grace Start

Zephyros said he was waiting for other points

Plus I'm leaning Incon since both can counter each other heavily

If you say so.

now for Mogar to avenge his mentor

Wayne would be completely eviscerated. If Ethan beats Wayne and can't beat Mogar then Wayne doesn't stand a chance

then maybe Cire

Ethan beat Wayne via specific exploits

Wayne says "magnets gg" to Mogar

I mean not really? Ethan had to really think hard to catch Wayne's teleportation and block time stop attacks carefully. He also had to figure out a way to stay at close range to defeat Mirage Avatar before taking on Wayne himself, who had his own technology with different effects

Also magnets on Mogar would be good where he doesn't have extra lives but like

Mogar in-character does abandon metal equipment when needed

Somebody needs to clear out those damn rust monsters

Problem is it doesn't just work on metal

It just generally screws over everything that doesn't literally bend away magnetism via sheer heat

that's uh

that's telekinesis and not magnet stuff, then, no?

Ferromagnetism isn't the only magnetism you know

I realize

Hierarchy of types of magnetism and whatnot, I did take science classes

But like

At that point you're classifying it as Matter Manipulation, too, which isn't on there

Diamagnetism affects all matter that has charged particles, so in a way it's like Electricity Manip and Matter Manip, should I put Matter Manip in the profile for better clarification?

Yeah if it is that deep of manipulation

Back