• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's Wayne vs Adult Wayne, while this battle did happen in canon (though in that Adult was Corrupted, increasing his Tier and Stats), it wasn't with these versions. It's Flames and Rocks vs Spacetime and Magnetism. We using 7-B Keys, and we got dat speed equalized too.

Keep in mind Adult Wayne can't spam his Spacetime Manip as Wayne can with his techniques.

BUT Adult knows his younger self better than his younger version can.

Wayne (OmniRealm Warriors):

Adult Wayne (OmniRealm Warriors): 1 (Mr. Bambu)

They both win by right of being themselves.

Alright, I've had enough I'll comment on the thread for pity

So, both negate dura and seem to have good ways to end the fight outright do to it. Wayne is more versatile but doesn't mean all that much in most straight up fights.

I mean

One has more experience, it seems, by right of just being older. Adult Wayne also has space time manip around him. In close combat, he can timestop and dura neg, whereas Kid Wayne has notably less hax.

So Adult Wayne takes my vote.

Back