• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind the match, since he seems to really want a match with Sean anyways

High 6-A

Speed =

Wayne's EP Mechanics will NOT be included, as it is a feature in game only

if needed, can restrict Barrier MagneWatch

Sean Nell at 9.38 Exas, possibly higher?:

Adult Wayne (OmniRealm Warriors) at 16 Exas:

Alright, the only big problems for Wayne is going to be Intangibility and Power Mimicry, the latter not so much of a problem though since he goes with his equipment more often than not. How do they work exactly, are there any limits to them?

It is similar to bens Omnitrix meaning he can turn into alien's of different powers (if they are weaker then him they are strong as his base)

And has has unlocked 100's of aliens like that

Well... That doesn't give much information on how this will go

How does intangibility work? Is it Spatial or elemental based?

It's similar to how big chills intangible power works (because one of his aliens have that power)

It seems to be elemental and not passive. Wayne can probably stop time and attack then. But there are other ways, depending on how the Intangibility works, I assume he turns into a icy gaseous substance to be intangible? In that case he could use a Heat based attack from his gun. He's also resistant to the cold as well.

How would Sean go about handling a Time Stop+Twisting Space combo? He'll also need to find a way past the MagneWatch, though fire would be a way to go about it.

He would normally turn into a alien that could deal with that given he has over 1000 aliens he can use with different powers

Oh... So there isn't much information from that on the profile

Yeah, I recommend putting in as many abilities as you can for each alien. I know that there's a lot, but it would be a lot more convenient if you can list the many different things he can do.

Wayne has dealt with plenty of different abilities, so versatility may not be as effective as one might think against him

I don't think we can really debate this since the amounts of things each as dealt with and are capable of respectively are just too vast to really list out unfortunately

Depends. I think Taiga is far too much for him to handle, Saturn too... I'll see what Yan can do before I make a match

Back