• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Devoe2
Kakashi-PNG-Transparent-Image

I started watching Naruto lately and I'm curious about how Kakashi would fare against the Arrowverse. I'm putting him against DeVoe. DeVoe is in his chair with the powers of all the bus metas he acquired so far. (Low 7-B)

Speed Equalised

Kakashi has his abilities as of the Fourth Great Shinobi War (7-B). Both In-character

UPDATE: I finished Shippuden so you can discuss freely

i think Imma go with DeVoe due to his fortune manipulation. Unless you have a direct counter to it, you will probably just end up soloing yourself lol. Like, a normal human basically sat back and let a bunch of town levelers knock themselves out. DeVoe only got her powers because of plot tbh.

So in a nutshell, DeVoe lets Kakashi knock himself out and takes his body

Err Kakashi just one shots him with anything. I dont think his fortune manipulation is enough when a stray shot from Kashi can accidently kill him. And I mean this as both 7-B and 8-A Kakashi.

Rocker1189 said:
Err Kakashi just one shots him with anything. I dont think his fortune manipulation is enough when a stray shot from Kashi can accidently kill him. And I mean this as both 7-B and 8-A Kakashi.
Let me remind you that a normal human level girl with this power got a bunch of people on the level of Small City level characters to incapacitate themselves just by standing there. that's a far bigger difference than the difference between DeVoe and Kakashi. Also, the point of luck manipulation is that Kakashi won't accidentally kill him.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Fixed that. Thank you. Your thoughts on this matchup?
Well I have not made it to the 4th Shinobi war and so won't be voting, but from a quick glance at kakashi's profile, I cannot find any way for him to deal with Devoe's Probability manipulation.

Also DeVoe can teleport within picosocends, has telepathy and super intelligence. All of that combined with his luck hax... I don't think DeVoe should have any problem evading all attacks from Kakashi.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
DeVoe only got her powers because of plot tbh.
The 'her' is a he in a female body.

Oh and based on the responses I'm enabling the sharingan and its respective abilities for kakashi.

Kakashi can simply copy DeVoe's moves with the Sharingan, probably even luck manipulation. DeVoe can't get past (Limited) Precognition afaik. Also, can DeVoe even tank the Raikiri/Chidori?

Sharigan can't copy luck manipulation or similiar powers.

How power null work for DeVoe? He/Her use telepathy and Status Effect Inducement in character?

I don't think DeVoe can see past illusions created by genjutsu. DeVoe depowered the bus metas by using a blast or something. The depowering was temporary, though. I'm not sure how it'll affect chakra since such a concept doesn't exist in the Arrowverse.

I don't think the illusions would ever land. He needs to make eye contact, but even a simple action like that wouldn't work. DeVoe would read his mind and know not to make eye contact. Also he can percieve the real world via Kakashi's mind

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I don't think the illusions would ever land. He needs to make eye contact, but even a simple action like that wouldn't work. DeVoe would read his mind and know not to make eye contact. Also he can percieve the real world via Kakashi's mind
I don't think DeVoe has ever shown the ability to see what others see, he just hears what they are thinking.

Given that speed is equalized, I'll have to give the W to DeVoe here. He has numerous tactics via his greater intellect, can read Kakashi's mind, the absurd hax of luck manipulation, induce brain aneurysms on Kakashi and could more than likely counter Kakashi's Ninken with effigies.

If speed were unequalized, however, I'd solidly give it to Kakashi.

QUICK QUESTION: DeVoe with Izzy's body or Becky's body? Not that it matters, just wondering.

Andytrenom said:
@Maverick DeVoe is relativistic in his chair.
True, but without that Kakashi stomps. And even with the chair, he could use Hell Viewing and mess with his mind, then take the oppurtunity to attack.

(Forgive me if I'm being a Narutard lol)

Kakashi can use his Kamui to chase after DeVoe if he escapes to his pocket dimension, although that will strain kakashi a lot. Kakashi also has his Spatial Manipulation.

Oh, it is Fourth Great Shinobi War Kakashi. So he has a Sharingan. Kakashi uses genjutsu and then Kamui on DeVoe and GG.

Actually, I just thought of another way Kakashi could win: Use Genjutsu on DeVoe, Kamui his chair and use Double Suicide Incapacitation on him. Kakashi could also use his multiple Shadow Clone techniques in addition to his Ninken. I slept on the Kakashi page lol.

I think I'm changing my vote to Kakashi now. It's hax vs hax and arsenal.

Then as much as I dislike his character, DeVoe takes this. His mind hax is kind of better than Kakashi's. He can read all of his thoughts even at a distance, so any plans or schemes he comes up with Devoe will know them. He can process information much faster than Kakashi to the point that he seemingly might as well as be instant (such as the at very best "comparable" level of deduction and perception HR showed with his "Thinking Cap", and Devoe is far better). Tie this in with the crazy as hell Luck Manipulation and other abilities like Size Manipulation to shrink any attacks Kakashi throws at him or shrink Kakashi himself, the fact that he can animate any inanimate object, etc. Even with Kamui (which is a tired and overused jutsu that doesn't instantly mean victory, especially because he'll have to think about using it and telepathy doesn't take kindly to having to think about using an ability so he'll know it's coming)

Btw if this is current DeVoe then you should change '9-B, Low 7-B' to just low 7-B.

My bro "ShadowChild'sReaper" wanted me to add that Devo also can increase or decrease the mass of an object with a wave of his hand, so he could increase Kakashi's mass to slow him down/immobilize him or decrease his mass and have Kakashi's float helplessly in the air.

I'm going with Devo by the way FRA.

Even though I hate him with a passion, dude's plot armor is thick as hell.

There is a claim above that Kakashi can chase DeVoe into his pocket dimension, but is this really true? because devoe's pocket dimension is different from the dimension that Obito and kakashi use.

@Andy

Don't think so but I know Devo might be upgraded considering he took lightning from Barry in the latest episode.

@Lord He is already low 7-B in durability. btw I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

Nah,Kakashi can teleport only to his Kamui dimension,he can not teleport to another space time.Even Obito with 2 MS could not freely teleport between Kaguya's dimensions,he could TP only from dimension that connects others.

Back