• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can see an inconclusieve here. Both of them pretty much resist most of each others hax.

Rumple's got ways of bypassing Types 8 and 9 (And I don't see Devilman getting past Rumple's own Type 8). Rumple's also got the AP advantage.

That Mid-Godly though...

Well, what stops Rumple from sealing him into another dimension? I see he's got resistance, but to what level?

Inconclusive. Rumple can not affect him due to his abstract existence. Just as Devilman can not affect Rumple because his immortality and resistences..

I do not know much about Devilman's ability, but if there are weaknesses in that, Rumple can win via Time Stop and any other skill that comes after that (Honestly, Rumple just needs to erase his existence, ignoring any immortality).

The Archdemon said:
But Mid-Godly
oh, I had not noticed it... Rumple can still affect him with time stop, since he can simply leave someone paralyzed in time, and thus wins by incapacitation (I'm not sure if the BFR or sealing will be useful on a abstract being).

No, he doesn't resist time stop. 5-B is getting rid of btw. Yes, he resist mindhax and no, he doesn't resist paralysis. Unless you tell me what kinda paralysis it is.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
No, he doesn't resist time stop. 5-B is getting rid of btw. Yes, he resist mindhax and no, he doesn't resist paralysis. Unless you tell me what kinda paralysis it is.
What's happening to 5B?

What's happening to 5B?

Totally unnecessary key. They're going to fight God every time anyway so every Devilman are technically 2-C already.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Not really. His human key should be there. It's going to be downgraded to 8-C, possibly 8-A tho.
So uh

Devilman vs Flagg when?

Back