• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arekusuripa said:
First, this is not how it should work at start.
Second, for debunk better creat revision.
I feel like people are abusing revisions as I seem to be seeing more and more people saying "Doesn't matter, create revision or your debunks don't matter".

But it work perfect in 5-D world's and it is passive from 3-D to 5-D as well. Why it need be debunked if Amon and Satan do this not even trying fight? Also, this is in character.

Again, I'm not saying he doesn't have it

I'm saying it doesn't have enough range to be an instawin from the start

Well the range part is a problem for devilman it is only 5D overtime and it is done by all demons not just devilman so we don't know how much time it is going to take for devilman to do it.Me a while rimuru can just get out of the range and start to incap him

If speed not equalizing, Amon can just go back in time and attack when Rimuru won't expect it or even speed blitz from the start.

Rimuru has danger precog and can see the end result of his opponent's attacks, and if speed isn't equalized this match is still invalid because blitz.

Arekusuripa said:
Amon protect from any precognition at 3-D to 5-D levels (telepaths to Gods), so its not help.
Does that precog extend to the result of his attacks and the immediate danger to rimuru?

EDIT: Scratch the former, just reply to the latter question.

I don't see why Devilman is regarded as Haxxed character. I never saw him as that much of a Hax user to begin with, his Hax wall isn't that large. Anyway, Devilman Low-diff or stomp.

So remind me why is this a stomp:

1) High Godly

2) Presumably this weird ability.

Anything else?

Rimuru 1 gets fused, now Amon has Rimuru's powers

More Rimuru's come in and get murder stomped as the fusion range increases over the multiverse

There's no chance to seal

So the planes and bombs were over 10 kilometers away from him?

And I don't get how can a composite character be auto-bloodlusted.

Back