• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry speed downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Actually, the portal's shockwave blowing the clouds back is in itself a feat orders of magnitude higher than High 6-A.
Boom. Inverse square law.
Inverse square law would make the point source energy roughly 6x Low 4-C thoooOoOoOOo

Knightofannihilation666 said:
But I still think DMC 2 Dante should still scale, seeing as how he should be massively superior to anything Abigail can dish out.
I still kinda agree with this but eh.

Well kep did say that the feat could potentially be higher than high 6-A so I think we should have a recalc if someone wants to do it

Inverse square law is the highest possible interpretation though, why should we take the high end over the low end? Zero reason to.

I don't even know how you got Low 4-C, by the way. I only managed to get 5-A with ISL even being as generous as I could.

Kepekley23 said:
I don't even know how you got Low 4-C, by the way. I only managed to get 5-A with ISL even being as generous as I could.
Po32
The distance across the us is ~4800km, meaning the radius of the portal to the edge of the cloud push is 2593.09km (even putting it down to 2km doesn't change the result much).
Source energy = 4¤Ç•(2593090m)┬▓• 7.212e26 J m^-2

= 6.094e40 J

but Dante can move 10 X faster with the speed heart which would Make him .01% light speed Kicked for Calc stacking

Sadly the speed downgrades make sense to me

Kepekley23 said:
Why are you even using the edge of the cloud push as opposed to the height of the clouds, since the feat happened on the ground? And even then, it's the highest high end just for the sake of a high end.
Even if we're using the height of the clouds, the energy is moving in three dimensions, so the height of the energy was still high enough to provide the width measured. That and its based on DT's results.

Quick Heart was accepted as a speed multiplier, and this is also stated in official guides and it's not a game mechanic or a consumable item

And yeah, this Heart would make a MHS+ Dante go to Sub Relativistic, but it's a passive skill, and only activates with Devil Trigger

If Abigail's lightning bolt cannot be used to scale Dante's speed, the only other feat that i know that could be used to put him back at Sub-Relativistic if not higher was this one.

Although the guide never directly stated that the particle beam moves at lightspeed or near lightspeed, we can only assume the speed of the beam by how it is described and by how particle beams work in real life.

Other than that there isn't much else.

The beam thing isn't gonna get accepted. Trust me and this is coming from someone with a bunch of experience dealing with light stuff on this wiki. We're extremely strict with light so that's a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back