• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry: Previously Inconclusive Feats

I see. That doesn't sound like a Low 2-C feat to me, although I might have been mistaken about what they meant when they talked about Low 2-C. I'll ask Maxnumb on his wall later exactly what he meant.

Honestly, it seems to be nearly impossible to scale the Demon World's size, but the few times it has been shown, it's been utterly massive compared to a baseline universe. Even in the depictions, it can range anywhere from ten to fifteen times larger, and that's just me measuring with my eye.

I can definitely see an argument for Dante having a "3-A, possibly High 3-A" tiering considering this, but since we don't have anyway of knowing how large the demon world is, I can't say I'd support it right now.

If only Kamiya wasn't such a troll, we could just ask him outright. Alas, we'll never get a truthful answer from him unless we caught him on day when he doesn't feel like trolling.

Whether or not a "possibly Low 2-C/2-C" rating can be tacked on the 3-A rating will likely require its own thread. After people have been given a breather from all these DMC threads; c'mon, let's give everyone else a break.

Would it be cool if I dropped by your wall to discuss the space-time stuff of the verse with you sometime, Kep? I'll be too busy for the next few days, but it's just as well that the wiki gets a break from the breakneck progress of all these DMC threads.

If I'm being honest, yes, I still think something along the lines of "Likely/Possibly High 3-A" is reasonable for the DMC God Tier cast, I just understand that the evidence I have provided so far is probably not enough to say so definitively. As for the whole 2-C thing, I'm postponing that argument until I've further researched space-time in fiction. Other than that though, I've got to agree with Follow Doctor Freeman. I was a bit overzealous making this thread so quickly, and it's probably best to give people a break for a while. How about we just leave this thread here for a while and come back to it later? :)

I still think there's no evidence at all for High 3-A to even warrant a possibly.

None of the quotes are "infinite". Just hyperbolical "endless" and "unending" that isn't accepted for any other verses and in-context isn't even supposed to refer to something infinite.

I already said; I'm aware that this evidence is not satisfactory for the wiki. That's why I'm dropping the subject unless further evidence comes to light. I would personally consider it satisfactory myself, but that of course doesn't change what the wiki thinks. As such, I'm fully willing to agree to disagree.

I'll look into more material in order to find possible evidence, and I'm also going to reasearch into 2-C classifications and qualifications, but I believe I agree with Grath here in that everyone is tired of content revision threads involving DMC. Hell, I'm relatively new to this wiki and I'm already tired of them, although that's likely because I forced myself to read all previous threads involving 3-A DMC.

Yeah, let's take a break from DMC CRT's. I'm sure there are some good versus matches for the DMC God Tiers now, so that might be some good fun. :) I still think that 4-C Nightmare and 4-A Saviour need further debate, as very little discussion has been given here. But again, let's leave that for later.

Back