• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Might be wrong but i think novel ssys he used a yamato shard from what i heard
Was Yamato broken after DMC 3? I don't remember it breaking and having fragments of it scattered around, but it would be really good to tell that part, as well as telling what happened to the other weapons he took and such

Was Yamato broken after DMC 3? I don't remember it breaking and having fragments of it scattered around, but it would be really good to tell that part, as well as telling what happened to the other weapons he took and such
We see it broken in dmc4 before nero awakening and visions of v showed a flashback that mundus broke it

You will like 4 a lot, also read 1’s novel when you have the time, it is a very good read.
I don't think 4 is very good, it's just not far behind because it has DMC 2, if there isn't DMC 2, DMC 4 would be the worst to play, it's very boring, but 5 reminded me of something I had in 3

Was watching tt at 11 pm and randomoly found abouy dante is trans headcanon 🗿
That is true? Remembering well, Vergil already had a son and the only thing missing is Dante, but I thought Dante would have the Trish (this is because Dante sees her looking like his mother and adores her, it was the only time I saw him crying too)

Incredible, there are even subtitles in Portuguese here in Brazil, I thought it would be in English, but it's good

Poor man's joy is short-lived, I was so happy to play DMC, that after the subtitled video and downloading the data it appeared that I had to wait another 44 hours

Back