• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 6

Can I get a bit from the Deadly Fortune novel when Blitz appears for the first time? In-game cutscene shows only the clouds in the distance being created, and that doesn't equate to Low 7-B.

Warning, terrible translation coming through.

"Dante, who left the headquarters of the Order, quickly stopped and looked into the sky. When I came, it was still clear and clear, but now it is clouded and looking around. It is only covered by the dark clouds, and it is still sunny."

"Anyway, if you encounter it, you can only kill it. Dante thought, preparing to approach the demon, it roared again, and at the same time, the black cloud released the lightning, just hit the devil. Along with the puncture-like loud noise, due to the impact of the thunder, the railing burst open and picked up heavy white smoke. Dante didn't care. He went on. After the white smoke was scattered, he found that the demon on the railing disappeared and he had to stop. The dark clouds over the sky continued to make a low-pitched sound, and lightning appeared around Dante. It was a little far from the beginning, and then gradually approached Dante."

There are official Japanese scans but I don't know how to exactly present that here besides linking it for those who want that.

When it was showing where DMC2 was in the timeline, it's in Japanese but apparently it's literal translation confirms Argosax = Mundus in power.

RebubleUselet said:
Can I get a bit from the Deadly Fortune novel when Blitz appears for the first time? In-game cutscene shows only the clouds in the distance being created, and that doesn't equate to Low 7-B.
So, that part from the novel that Dienomite posted solved the problem ?

Because if don't, we have other feats for Blitz

its similar. Though i wager its just for effect but if its smth then ho boy...

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, Itsuno literally said that CD Dramas are canon on a recent interview
And they say here that DMC Novel 2 is not, lol
Can you give me the link to an interview?

And well, looks like it's time to remove the Beastheads stuff. I wasn't comfortable about it anyway.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, Itsuno literally said that CD Dramas are canon on a recent interview

And they say here that DMC Novel 2 is not, lol
Why would the CD drama not be canon in the first place tbh? It follow the anime iirc

Here's the interview

Guys, I'm officiallly out of this wiki now, considering the Second novel as non canon (while literally everything about the series is being quoted in some way by the producers, and only discarted when it contradicts the game) just to *insert the reason here* is just wrong, and goes against I imagined about this wiki, I was thinking on this since the revisions thread

So yeah, bye

Screenshot 2019-02-23-13-28-48-1

We don't take DMC2's novel as non canon do we? I thought most agreed with it being canon (including me) that's why the feats and abilties from it are still on the profiles.

Dienomite22 said:
We don't take DMC2's novel as non canon do we? I thought most agreed with it being canon (including me) that's why the feats and abilties from it are still on the profiles.
Matthew, Cal and a couple of other staff members disagreed, from my memory.

Back