• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMC1 Dante is "cool", not that serious like 2 but not that funny like 3 and 4

The second novel explains why Dante is so serious in 2

um...i sort of forgot why he got so serious? Was it because he travelled through that parrellel universe and had to kill trish this time and such?

Yeap

Even in the novel he was the old Dante until he kills Trish, then he turns into the terminator for the rest of the novel

right kind of explain how efficiently he took out alternative mundus wew

Nero: "Did you just sniff that?"

xDDD killed me. And of course V is the biggest weirdo of the whole bunch.

Honestly, even if he gets stomped in the next cutscenes, the fact that he can last for some minutes against Urizen already might give him "Possibly High 6-A"

I'm against that tbh. There are a lot of characters who were shown to last for some time against far superior ones, but they are not scaled to them.

But we should see once the full game drops.

Reb, the first fight between them Nero didn't had the Devil Breakers, this one he have

I am considering that Nero will might give him a fight near the end of the game, since Urizen is not on his chair in this battle

This should give him "possibly High 6-A", I believe

Nah, they changed the timeline of the series, and now 4 take place after 2, so DMC4 Dante >= DMC2 Dante

Hi, I didn't want to make a new thread to ask this question but can you guys show me where you downgraded DMC from Universal to Multi-Continent? I'm not here to argue against it, I agree with it. But I need to see if it has any basis because people out there on the internets are still claiming universal.

Rune Katashima said:
Hi, I didn't want to make a new thread to ask this question but can you guys show me where you downgraded DMC from Universal to Multi-Continent? I'm not here to argue against it, I agree with it. But I need to see if it has any basis because people out there on the internets are still claiming universal.
If you wanna change their minds, forget it. I personally see nothing wrong with Universal DMC, but since this site doesn't accept that, I'm not gonna push it.

Well, maybe DMC5 have some Tier 5/4/3/2 feats, the problem is consistency, I believe we have only one solid Tier 4 feat (in the novel) for now, if 5 bring one or two more, I believe in a upgrade

At least we have two Tier 6 feats to maintain their actual stats

And oh, I believe in speed upgrades aswell, since Cavaliere uses Trish's Lightning and Dante can dodge them with Trickster at point blank range, it's not Sub Relativistic but higher than Mach 1294

Also, V moved from the ground to the air while perceiving Nico's Van free fall as frozen for a lot of seconds, could be good to calc his speed

Dante Demon Killah said:
And oh, I believe in speed upgrades aswell, since Cavaliere uses Trish's Lightning and Dante can dodge them with Trickster at point blank range, it's not Sub Relativistic but higher than Mach 1294

Also, V moved from the ground to the air while perceiving Nico's Van free fall as frozen for a lot of seconds, could be good to calc his speed
1) He could do that back in DMC3.

2) I only see that being in a Supersonic(+) ballpark at best.

I'm talking about a straight lighting blast that Cavaliere does when the battle begins, using Trickster Dash, you dodge them at point blank range

This feat can be calculated in the future, it's probably going to be like Donte's and Vérgin's Sub Rel feat in the reboot

I dunno if we are going to scale V from Lady

Didn't V beat Cavaliere (with horse) who use Trish as his core as well? At the very least V > Trish.

He's gonna be glass canon tho.

I did mention this a while back I was thinking would mundus third eye count as a real laser it was said to be a particle beam and fits the requirements for being a real laser

Literally everything is made of particles, Sparda, we can't consider real Light Speed for that

Also, DANTE defeated Cavaliere, we only see V fighting him because we can play with other characters in certain levels, but is a non canon gameplay

It could the first battle with Cavaliere for all we know since we play with V before we plat with Dante. He has and shit here lol if anything, he should be stronger than the one Dante fought.

• Sigh* better to wait for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back