• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before Mundus as a prince of Darkness, was the son of the current Demon King. It's all comes down to familly issues. So new Demon King is taking revenge on Dante/Nero for sealing his son (Mundus)?

Quick question: was it possible for Dante to beat Mundus back in DMC1 without his father power?

No. Dante was beating Full Power Mundus with Sparda's powers... But when he was fighting Dying Mundus with his own powers, he wasnt even able to hurt him and Mundus was destroying Dante.

All that Mundus has said was: Here your powers are weak HUMAN!!!

Implying that Dante's powers doesnt compare to what they were in demon world. Nothing about him being drained and exhausted.

>Here your powers are weak HUMAN!!!

What does that even means? Dante is always at full power even in human world.

I would assume that *HERE* in that moment (without Sparda's powers) he was weak compared to Mundus. Then again it's a very big stretch. Just apply your own headcanon. That's all we can do without clarification.

Also, can we talk about how Dante was willing to take Lady and Trish with him but not Nero? Is Dante just being an overprotective uncle or there's more to it?

Can re-mention the whole Argosax > Sparda thing again? we still don't have any statement suggesting Argosax is stronger than Sparda.

Yeah, Sparda sealed his power in the underworld after the holy war 2000 years ago, while the whole mess with Argosax happened few centuries before the main game.

I'm neutral btw, just pointing here a argument that I already saw on another forum

Some people say that we see in DMC3 that this "power" sealed in the Underworld was The Sparda Sword

Dunno if this makes Sparda that weak, imagine Dante sealing Rebellion, and we see Vergil fighting at normal levels even without the Yamato, so Sparda should be capable of fighting Argosax at full power maybe ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
I'm neutral btw, just pointing here a argument that I already saw on another forum

Some people say that we see in DMC3 that this "power" sealed in the Underworld was The Sparda Sword

Dunno if this makes Sparda that weak, imagine Dante sealing Rebellion, and we see Vergil fighting at normal levels even without the Yamato, so Sparda should be capable of fighting Argosax at full power maybe ?
It's possible he fought Argosax in his "Human" form. (Read a form that's still strong.) but couldn't access his full DT with out the fully awakend sparda. Then again he also may have had Yamato at the time so hard to tell.

Dante Demon Killah said:

It's literally said he sealed most of his power on tge others side not just his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back