• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 12

I really need to ask, to what calc exactly escales Dante in his DMC1 form?

Going by the profiles he scales to Griffon who has a lot of calcs and I have been told before that he scales to the 9 megatons one (I think the 19 megatons one is the correct version) and it also says he is stronger than Credo and Agnus who in turn are stronger than Echidna who also has a 9 megatons calc.

What I get is that Echidna is on the level of Mundus generals and Credo/Agnus should be stronger than the best Mundus has created.

So, to what calc scales Griffon/Dante and who is stronger than who?

In the newest V chapter we got confirmation that V's summons (at least Shadow and Griffon) are indeed weaker than their DMC1 forms.

Read it just now. Interesting...though I wonder if this means the same for Nightmare and Phantom, if Vergil/V remembers them as such as well given his time as Nelo Angelo in the events of 1.

actually is gin talking about BtN or smth else? Im dumb

actually want to low key know what's everyone's fav weapon of the series. I like the new devil sword dante sue me

Shouldn't this thread be closed? It'll be realllllly confusing having two different threads on the exact same topic, and almost everyone is talking on the other one. Or maybe we could rename this to "Discussion Thread 13" and leave it until the last one runs out?

I made this with the pic of jester's 12 thing in the OP to emphasis on the 12 in the discussion thread tbf

Back