• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry 1 Dante Vs Castlevania (Netflix) Dracula

Both in character, speed equalized, no outside help, Sparda Sword/Form and Bangle of Time restricted

Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1143783
The Demon Hunter

DraculaNetflix

Vs

I mean Dante can attack soul and time stop with two different ways (Slow with style item stops so he can land free hits) but idk what netflix dracula does IC or how he applies his abilities

And Dracula have Regenerationn Nullification and 3 types of Immortality, I think it is a good battle, but we can adjust the conditions to make this more fairer, if you think it is necessary, Dracula have an Army of Demons restricted here...

well firstly i would like to know what does dracula go for in character like his first move

Dracula hasn't fought yet.

Might give it to Dante for his versatility and Time Stop.

Ironically I thought of this match too.

The anime features an angry Dracula at first, and he then summons a storm + army of demons, but shortly afterwards, he attacks Alucard by being In-Character, nullifying his Regenerationn and attacking him, leaving his son standing for 1 year

But that may be prior knowledge, since Alucard is a vampire (and he knows) and his son, then, against Dante, after discovering that his opponent has that power, he will probably try to nullify.

Before that, he might attack with Wheater Manipulation and using elemental attacks

Dante will attack with Rebellion/Ebony and Ivory at the beggining, no doubt of that

he will but while he does screw around he really knows when to stop and time slow will be a good combo...not yet voting but almost :p

Dante does have a second why to heal himself with ultimate Royal guard so that could be useful

To be fair we haven't seen this Dracula fight we just saw him attack alucard and that was it

Well, i'm banning Time Manipulation (only Bangle of Time) here, should make things more balanced hehehe

So, bump

not yet again dracula is way too much in the dark and vague for me to give a clear input so I would like a good understanding before voting

I think we should wait we have never seen this Dracula truly fight. The only time we have seen him in a fight is with him and alucard and we don't see how the fight played out from what we could tell alucard did lose the fight

Well, the second season has already been confirmed, so it will be a matter of time, let's wait then, thanks to everyone who posted ^^

Isn't this a stomp? Dante is 3-A /s

Dracula can nullify Dante's regen, and his time-stop is banned. My vote is on Dracula.

Matthew Schroeder said:
INB4 Dracula creates a dimension in the second season.
Pois é, acabo de ver a segunda temporada aqui, ele é claramente um 3-A heheheh, tem até um feito que ele supera ataques baseados em luz, sabia Matt ?

Anyway, I'm asking here to close this topic, when we can see more of Dracula or some other anime feat, I'll come back to create this fight o/

Back