• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's try this one

DMC1 Dante Vs Doctor Strange, both 7-B

Speed is Equal

They start with 200 meters between them

SBA

Devil Hunter:

Sorcerer Supreme:

Incon:

Griffon is 9mt, nightmare scales way above it as he is the strongest Demon produced by the LG Mundus and Dante stomps Griffon and is able to defeat Nightmare without trouble even when Trish joined the party to gang Bang on Dante

Honestly, I feel like Strange would just BFR Dante and let him fall forever, I don't see him getting out of that if Strange does decide to do so, which he might pretty quickly. Though I feel like Dante might beable to one-shot before Strange does so, but in battles he really does use it pretty quickly like against Thanos and Loki. I dunno.

1- I was referring to the doctor who has no resistance to soul hax.

2- dimensional travel negation the strange bfr.

and give one shot its scale is dante> nightmare >>> griffon >> plasmas (they are forage demons that can create a 9 MT ap).

Because ?

Dante can travel between different space and time, their distance isn't something we can quantify

when was it said that the doc has bfr 2A? it is mostly to the dimension of the mirror that is not separated by time space.

Oliver de jesus said:
when was it said that the doc has bfr 2A? it is mostly to the dimension of the mirror that is not separated by time space.
Um no, the mirror dimension is low multiversal from what I remember, his portals are 2-A or multiversal+

Well, his kinda right, the profile mentions the Mirror Dimension and that Loki scene, however it was never stated that Loki was falling "between multiple dimensions", just falling in free fall

However doesn't matter, 2-C or 2-A, that just changes the number of possibilities, however the distance between them remains something that we can't quantify

I do not remember that in any of his films was said, or can it be because of the time gem?

the only problem is that he canonically not open up with that, the loki part is only humorous and he only uses it in his fight against thanos

I mean...

All things considered, while Strange has 7-B attacks, he is physically only 9-B. Strange certainly could use abilities like BFR or anything of the sort, but I don't see much reason to believe he'd do that before Dante, like... gets in anything amounting to more than a light tap. Especially if we assume they are both in-character, in which case Strange (even if willing to kill) wouldn't likely instantly go in for the attack.

Strange BFRs all the time in character, so he likely BFRs Dante before he tries to get close

Tapping Strange is useless, he has shields

Dante Demon Killah said:
Because ?

Dante can travel between different space and time, their distance isn't something we can quantify
This is false.

The range at which Dante can dimension travel absolutely matters, because unlike Strange he hasn't shown the range to come back from that. Not have the range to showcase him being able to do this.

Dunno, I'm just going off his profile.

We know the universe is infinite to countless based on the ancient one

Schnee One said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
Because ?

This is false.
The range at which Dante can dimension travel absolutely matters, because unlike Strange he hasn't shown the range to come back from that. Not have the range to showcase him being able to do this.
This is false because ?

The difference between 2-C and 2-A is the number of universes, their distance remains unknown, Strange can BFR people to different space and times, however he have infinite possibilities to send Dante, that doesn't make the Travel harder since we can't measure the distance between them

Also, just because MCU is a 2-A verse, doesn't mean Strange can BFR people to all of creation, this needs to be revised or at least we need to add scans in his profile to avoid confusion

Hold up

Are you saying there is no size difference between Two universes and Infinite universes?

That is wrong Dante, the distance may be unknown but if he gets BFR to a infinite universe he needs to travel an infinite amount of time to get back to the fight (if the 2-A bfr is true anyways).

That's why rang is important, someone with 2-A range can get back instantly while Dante who's range is what? Low 2-C to 2-C? Needs to travel for an infinite amount of time to get back

But Dante's Dimensional Travel is teleportation or even portal based (in this case, his BFR that sends the target to the demon world), he never needed to physically travel nothing

Still, doesn't change the fact that he needs to teleport from universe to universe until he reaches the battlefield which is impossible for him

So in this case, I believe he wouldn't be able to Travel to the Demon World aswell

Because he can in normal cases, and, since he already has traveled between the Demon World and Human World, he would be able to come back

Like: Unknown Universe > BFRs himself to DW > Travels to Human World

lol

You kinda don't understand the point, in case the 2-A is correct he needs to travel in a set of infinite Universes until he reaches the one where they fight.

In the case of the Demon world/Mundus and Trismagia pocket Universes they are "next" to they "main" universe.

Back