• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Anonymous picks up her decoy, cradling her in her arms. The decoy moans. "I made you too well, didn't I? Sorry for putting you through that." She hugged her "clone." Reattaching her arms, so did she. They then went off to try and explain the situation to Alexi.

The rest of the W.E.D crew left the building as well.

"The world is a dangerous place. Far dangerous than you can imagine. We need to protect ourselves from dangers like that. We need to band together." Jenny said.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Having left her decoy with Aexi, Anonymous returns.
W.E.D returned as well. "You can join our superhero team." Jenny said.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, somethinf shocking happened. Bill somehow regenerated from his death.
Frisk: Ah... so the DETERMINATION (HATE) did exactly what it was supposed to... well Bill... prepare for some wild PTSD!

The God Of Procrastination said:
What was just attacked was a decoy, the real Anonymous proceeds to use take on Jay and the stranger. "That doesn't give you fewer holes." She replies, before doing the same to him.
The stranger hacks into himself and expels the hacker from his system. He then boxes the real Anonymous in the face then shoves a rocket launcher up her butt and pulls the trigger, blowing her apart.

The stranger turns to Jay and holds out his hand. "I don't think we've met. I'm Bryan John Michealis, the only-" he scowls in visible annoyance. "-male cyborg in W.E.D. Technologies. I mean, I'm not sexist, but imagine if you were a woman and you went into a room and it was full of guys doing stuff that you would roll your eyes at. That's the same situation for me but gender-flipped. I've grown tired of it all a looong time ago. What's your- wait, who is that?" His attention is grabbed by the Fazbear animatronic which was the Reaper appearing.

The Reaper charges straight for Bill. "Bill Gilbert, you refuse death, but all you have done is cause more suffering for yourself!" The Reaper says as he smashes Bill in the face with his microphone then makes his head grow giant and fly at Bill, slamming into him and sending him flying.

"Oh, no! We have to help my friends and that "Bill Gilbert" dude!" Yells Bryan as he begins sprinting towards the Reaper. He looks back at Jay and waves his hand towards the Reaper.

Christian Higdon said:
Bill then got out and started to run, as he accidentally bumped into Bryan.
The Reaper teleports in front of Bill. "You...can't...escape!" It laughed.

"C'mere, you little-" Bryan jumps at the Reaper and goes for a hammerfist, but the Reaper grabs Bryan's fist and ragdolls him through the window. The Reaper turns back to Bill and grabs him and stuffs him into its mouth and then performs the Bite of '83.

Christian Higdon said:
Bill stopped, as he then fell to the floor. Bryan somehow got back in and started to scan him.
The Reaper grabs Bill and stuffs him into its mouth and then performs the Bite of '83.

Meanwhile, Bryan stops. "I'm going to regret this..." Bryan says. He reaches into Bill's mind and manipulates it, hoping that Bill would become angry. Really angry.

Christian Higdon said:
He then got mad as he started flinging his arms at the Reaper, trying to rip him apart.
The Reaper is unaffected by his attacks, as he then grabs Bill by the throat and snaps it, before throwing him to the ground and flattening him with its head.

The thread's reached its limit. Here.

Back