• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Jay passes out trying to remember. Oddly enough, his stand doesn't go berserk. Instead, it allows him to communicate through his stand, going inside a speaker to speak.

"I am Ride the Lightning, Jay's stand." Ride the Lightning says through the speaker.

Before it reaches 6:00 the Reaper appears and jumpscares both of them in a similar fashion to this.Jameson nails reaper in the nuts and goes down and dissapears
"That was a close one" She said

"Indeed" said Frisk.

"I think I know why my master passed out. he attempted to remember, but he passed out from pain when he came here." Ride the Lightning explains

Christian Higdon said:
Bill then woke up to see Nova scanning him over.
The Reaper appears and jumpscares both of them in a similar fashion to this. "Bill Gilbert, you must be paid back for all the sins you have committed!" shouted the entity as it shoved its microphone down Bill's throat.

PublicMinority87 said:
"I think I know why my master passed out. he attempted to remember, but he passed out from pain when he came here." Ride the Lightning explains
"Okay, but why did he end up here?" Jenny asked.

Okay, nice to meet you.

Is there any reason that people keep showing up?
"Well, I came here to take a vacation, away from the-skeletal-glitch-that-shouldn't-be-named."

The Reaper appears and jumpscares both of them in a similar fashion to this. "Bill Gilbert, you must be paid back for all the sins you have committed!" shouted the entity as it shoved its microphone down Bill's throat.

"Holy shit!" Nova said, reacting to the jumpscare. "Uhm, who are you?"

MaxForward said:
"Holy shit!" Nova said, reacting to the jumpscare. "Uhm, who are you?"
The Reaper rips off Bill's head and slams it through his chest.

The Reaper appears and jumpscares both of them in a similar fashion to this. "Bill Gilbert, you must be paid back for all the sins you have committed!" shouted the entity as it shoved its microphone down Bill's throat. "Holy shit!" Nova said, reacting to the jumpscare. "Uhm, who are you?"
The Reaper rips off Bill's head and slams it through his chest.

{From inside a box?}

The God Of Procrastination said:
"Holy shit!" Nova said, reacting to the jumpscare. "Uhm, who are you?"The Reaper rips off Bill's head and slams it through his chest. {From inside a box?}
The box lies on its side, ripped apart with its sides scattered everywhere.

The Reaper appears and jumpscares both of them in a similar fashion to this. "Bill Gilbert, you must be paid back for all the sins you have committed!" shouted the entity as it shoved its microphone down Bill's throat."Holy shit!" Nova said, reacting to the jumpscare. "Uhm, who are you?"The Reaper rips off Bill's head and slams it through his chest. {From inside a box?}
The box lies on its side, ripped apart with its sides scattered everywhere.

"What the f***?" Nova said, fearing for her life.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Anonymous gives a harder, more loving hug. "The more of us you kill, the sooner this ends."
The Reaper vomits Bill's mutilated corpse at Anonymous. "I was not here to kill any of you. Just Bill Gilbert, for the countless lives that he has taken through his immense rage and power. That is my business here, as an enforcer of Aexi." The Reaper teleports out.

Frisk (Uses save button)

Anonymous: Underswap Frisk, why are you doing this?

Frisk: Because I want to and because I can.

Back