• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Plot Part 1

PublicMinority87 said:
Gold Experience Requiem starts punching Skumkor. "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" It yells, rapidly punching Skumkor.
(Also, GER technically has infinite speed due to moving in erased time, and is only 3-A due to returning a universal time erasure to zero. However, Gold Experience Requiem also can return a persons willpower to zero, making it dangerously overpowered.)
Skumkor absorbs the Shockening and shocks GER, breaking off the rapid punching. It also uses the power of the Shockening to shock his willpower back to normal.

GER severs Giorno's arm, and turns it into a squid to block the Shockening. It then heals the injury.

"My resolve stands above all." Giorno says

PublicMinority87 said:
GER severs Giorno's arm, and turns it into a squid to block the Shockening. It then heals the injury.
"My resolve stands above all." Giorno says
Skumkor doesn't really care, and uses the Shockening to destroy Giorno's resolve.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Chariot Requiem just puts the two baboons to sleep
Skids and Mudflap are Cybertronians and thus they do not sleep.
Chariot Requiem still pushes them off and keeps walking.
Skids and Mudflap proceed to get back up and pummel Chariot Requiem only to notice Skumkor. "LOOK AT THIS MOTHER-" Mudflap yells before Skumkor shocks Bowser via the Shockening again and he's affected.

(Chariot Requiem died, Giorno killed it.)

Gold Experience Requiem attempts to return the shockening to zero again. It succeeds, but doesn't cut off Skumkor's power, which is now limited. Multiple drops of blood appear on Skumkor, as they turn into scorpions, slowly picking away at Skumkor.

Meanwhile, Trish softened the foot, making it weaker.

Giorno uses Gold Experience Requiem to create a tree to protect himself with, knowing Skumkor doesn't know his abilities. He hides within the tree, and creates a snaie with his brooch.

(Also, if Chariot Requiem somehow comes back, which I doubt he will, his ability goes in this order, cause I forgot his life manipulation:

Sleep Manipulation: puts everyone in at least the range of Rome to sleep

Soul Manipulation: swaps their souls, I dont know if anything that cant sleep will be affected by this, but who knows.

Life Manipulation: Eventually, everything will be swapped with an alternate dimension version of themself or something like that where they are replaced with eldritch creatures, eventually killing them.)

"Errrmmmmm..." Bowser then started to cry. She was beautiful, but she wasn't for him. She'd just ignore him like most.

Gold Experience Requiem writes out his plan, since Skumkor can't see Requiem, and only Trish can, it writes the plan with its finger in the ground.

Its says this

"Anything created by Gold Experince has a trait. If it is attacked, the attack will reflect back at them. The snake is to protect me in case that thing goes through the tree, where the attack will be reflected at it. I have successfully protected myself.

Bowser was getting a bit nervous. Sure, she was nice looking, but this stuff was confusing.

PublicMinority87 said:
Giorno sends the snake after Skumkor
Skumkor merely opens its mouth and thousands upon thousands of giant 6 legged mutant beetle/dragons speed out of the mouth and swarm over the snake and the aforementioned scorpions, tearing them to pieces and suffocating them with sheer numbers.

Giorno turns the snake back into a brooch to prevent the reflecting.

"It is useless." Gold Experience Requiem says. "I may not be able to destroy you, so I need you to destroy you." GER says.

PublicMinority87 said:
Giorno turns the snake back into a brooch to prevent the reflecting.
"It is useless." Gold Experience Requiem says. "I may not be able to destroy you, so I need you to destroy you." GER says.
The brooch is simply smashed.

PublicMinority87 said:
That was a waste of time. Gold Experience Requiem appears and snaps one of Skumkor's arms.
The Shockening simply creates a magnetic field just because and reconstructs Skumkor's arm. Skumkor then uses his sword to perform the most painful autopsy in existence on Gold Experience Requiem.

Trish softens one of Giorno's brooches and Giorno turns it into a snake which attacks Skumkor, which then turns back into the brooch. The softening causes it to be near indestructible.

PublicMinority87 said:
Trish softens one of Giorno's brooches and Giorno turns it into a snake which attacks Skumkor, which then turns back into the brooch. The softening causes it to be near indestructible.
Skumkor uses the Shockening to blast the snake to mere smoke. Skumkor then activates another magnetic field which draws all of Giorno's brooches into his hand, before crushing them in his hand.

The shockening is deflected back at Skumkor, harming him but also replenishing some of the power.

GER breaks out of the autopsy and then starts rapidly punching Skumkor violently, crippling him.

PublicMinority87 said:
The shockening is deflected back at Skumkor, harming him but also replenishing some of the power.
GER breaks out of the autopsy and then starts rapidly punching Skumkor violently, crippling him.
Magnetic fields hold Skumkor together as he gets an idea, grabbing GER and turning him so that he's punching the snake, deflecting it back at GER and thus he's hitting himself violently, crippling himself.

The snake has its life removed, turning it back into the brooch.

GER punches Skumkor again, this punch feels different. It actually feels like it strengthened him, and everything around him is moving slower, as if he can comprehend time moving slower, like his reaction increased.

(I can't really explain it, so go to the Gold Experience page on Jojo's Bizzare Encyclopedia and check Lifeshot for more information, also, Requiem has the same abilities as Gold Experience.)

PublicMinority87 said:
The snake has its life removed, turning it back into the brooch.
GER punches Skumkor again, this punch feels different. It actually feels like it strengthened him, and everything around him is moving slower, as if he can comprehend time moving slower, like his reaction increased.

(I can't really explain it, so go to the Gold Experience page on Jojo's Bizzare Encyclopedia and check Lifeshot for more information, also, Requiem has the same abilities as Gold Experience.)
Skumkor uses the Shockening to magnetically pull the entire planet's core all the way above GER and thus he's graviationally slammed in the head by the core. Skumkor aligns himself on the core and proceeds to step on GER.

Skumkor thinks he has, but his mind is going faster than his body, causing him to only think he has moved when his body hasn't even moved an inch. (This isn't return to zero, its lifeshot. Return to zero would just undo the action, lifeshot only makes them think they are movjng when their body is stuck)

GER punches Skumkor multiple times. "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! MUDA!" GER yells, returning the shcokening to zero

(Had I not have pulled GER's punches , this fight wouldve been 2 messages long.)

PublicMinority87 said:
Skumkor thinks he has, but his mind is going faster than his body, causing him to only think he has moved when his body hasn't even moved an inch. (This isn't return to zero, its lifeshot. Return to zero would just undo the action, lifeshot only makes them think they are movjng when their body is stuck)
GER punches Skumkor multiple times. "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! MUDA!" GER yells, returning the shcokening to zero

(Had I not have pulled GER's punches , this fight wouldve been 2 messages long.)
The Shockening simply shocks GER and breaks off the punches.

Trish throws a softened rock at Skumkor to divert attention/

GER persists through The Shockening and punches again, also dripping blood in Skumkor's eyes to blind him.

Back