• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Plot Part 1

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically, you play as either an OC or a fictional character and we get to make a plot up.

Okay, for the rules:

No NSFW stuff.

No cheating.

Have fun!

As for the character template:

Join here: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/155357

People so far:

Skyla
Name: Bethany "Skyla" Madison Miller-Jones
Appearence: She has long blonde hair, wears t-shirts and also has a beautiful body ewe

Personality: Chill, calm, depressive, reasonable, enthusiastic

Powers: Magic, Reality Warping, Shape Shifting, Fusionism, Absorption
TheLightSide758
Name: Actual name nonexistent, goes by the name "TheLightSide758"
Appearance: He wears interlocking golden armor from head-to-toe and also wields two golden swords in each hand. He also has wings that look like they are technological.

Personality: Straightforward and calculating, mostly all-business

Powers: Light Manipulation, Reality Warping
Daniel
Name: Daniel Alexander Miller-Jones Appearance (You can also give a photo):
Daniel wiki
Personality: Enthusiastic, Charismatic, Likable, Caring

Powers: Magic, Reality Warping, Shape Shifting, Skilled at hand to hand combat, Fusionism, Absorption
Giorno
Name: Giorno Giovanna

Ezgif.com-webp-to-png (2)
I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream.

Appearance: See picture
Personality: Serious, Resolveful, Respectful, Introverted,

Abilities: With Gold Experience: Life Manipulation, Transmutation, Reflection, Biological Manipulation. With Gold Experience Requiem: Above plus Causality Manipulation and Death Manipulation and well as Willpower Manipulation, as well as being outside of time.
Yuri
Name: Yuri Appearance (You can also give a photo):
Yuri
Personality: Shy, generous, polite, apologetic, very intelligent, mature, eloquent, insecure, awkward and has a tendency to act slightly condescending and patronizing to mask her self-doubt

Powers: Interdimensional Travel, Dimensional Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Acausality, Creation, Life Creation, BFR, Space Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Healing, Black Hole Creation, Gravity Manipulation, Resurrection, Energy Manipulation, Fusionism, Info Analysis
Bowser
Name: Bowser Appearence (You can also give a photo):
Bowser SSBU
Personality: Very destructive yet hard-working and a bit soft inside

Powers: Self-Sustenance, Fire Manipulation, Fire Breath, Invulnerability, Flight, Teleportation, Size Manipulation, Summoning, Electricity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Reality Warping, Space Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Healing, Homing Attack, Poison Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Duplication, Animal Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Rage Power, Energy Manipulation, Transmutation, Bone Manipulation, Resurrection, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Mind Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Breath Attack, Plot Manipulation, Power Nullification, Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Afterimage Creation, Sealing, BFR, Black Hole Creation, Body Puppetry, Possession, Negation, Statistic Amplification, Weather Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 3), Statistic Reduction, Non-Physical Interaction, Absorption, Sleep Manipulation
Chariot Requiem
Name: Chariot Requiem
Personality: Protective of the arrow out of Jean Pierre Polnareff's desire to keep it safe

Appearance: Looks like the shady guy selling PCP behind Walmart
ChariotRequiem
Abilities: Likely same as Silver Chariot but with Sleep Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Biological and Life Manipulation (soul manipulation can only switch souls.)
Godzilla
Name: Godzilla Appearence (You can also give a photo):
Godzillaaaaaaaa
Personality: Destructive, angry, hate-filled

Powers: Radiation Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Regenerationn (Low-Godly to Mid-Godly), Flight, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9), Rage Power, Martial Arts, Fire Manipulation, Breath Attack, Berserk Mode, Absorption, Magnetism Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Forcefield Creation, Telepathy, Resurrection, Transformation, Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, 4th Wall Awareness, Weapon Mastery, Electricity Manipulation, Technology Users, Homing Attack, Large Size, Instinctive Reaction, Danmaku, Darkness Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Healing, Explosion Manipulation, Time Stop, Toon Force, Plant Manipulation, Negation, Self-Sustenance, OHKO, Duplication, Portal Creation, Law Manipulation, Omnipresence, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Reactive Evolution, Vibration Manipulation, Magic, Large Size, Dimensional Travel
Dipper
Name: Mason "Dipper" Pines Appearence (You can also give a photo):
Dipper Pines
Personality: Courageous, curious, adventurous, and kind

Powers: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Has knowledge of supernatural creatures and other phenomena, Has a magnetic gun as well as a mind erasing gun, Has skill in using weapons ranging from swords to spears to pole-arms, Stealth Mastery, Summoning
Homer
Name: Homer Simpson Appearence (You can also give a photo):
Homer
Personality: A doofus who is easy to confuse

Powers: Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8), Enhanced Senses, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Stealth Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Broadway Force, Pressure Points, 4th Wall Breaking, Duplication, Non-Corporeal, Resurrection, Necromancy, Death Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Regenerationn (High-Mid to Low-Godly), Summoning, Self-Sustenance, Possession, Flight, Creation, Reality Warping, Age Manipulation, Time Travel, Time Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Intangibility, Shapeshifting, BFR, Energy Projection, Transformation, Toon Force, Acausality (Type 1), Invulnerability
Mabel
Name: Mabel Pines Appearence (You can also give a photo):
Mabel Pines
Personality: buoyant, cheerful, bouncy, optimistic, energetic and full of spirit

Powers: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Size Manipulation, Can increase the power of her strikes by enlarging her fist, Memory Erasure (With Memory Gun), Very good at arts and crafts, Can successfully pick locks, skilled miniature golfer and great makeup artist, Stealth Mastery
Trish
Name: Trish Una Appearance(You can also give a photo):
Images
Personality:
Acts spoiled to hide insecurities, but eventually shows loyalty and determination. Once cold tomher protectors, her relationship inproves, and even jokes around with Mista.

Abilities: Peak Human Characteristics. With Spice Girl: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Corporeality, Invisibity, Non-Physical Interaction, Flight, and she can soften objects or people to the point where they can reflect things or make them indestructible.

(Note: Eveything except softening and peak human characteristics applies to Giorno as well)
Swathing
Name: Swathing
Theme (Optional): Dipshit, Shitty Roleplayer, Femuscle Fetishist (don't worry no NSFW), Asshole, Likes to roleplay bastardizations of abused children, Derailer of Threads.

Appearence (You can also give a photo): I mean, considering how abstract of a ****** this dude is, he manifests himself TYPICALLY via three means: The Creation of a Vessel of which is then injected into a world, and then subsequently altered in a manner that naturalizes the existence of this entity. The POSSESSION of a preexisting entity WITHIN a world. Or just ******... showing up himself, I guess.

Personality: Swathing himself is pretty much the epitome of your average dipshit, I mean, while he isn't necessarily an asshole, the traits of which codify his being are most typically construed as "assholish". He's one chaoticass ************, to be frank. He bears no moral compass (asides from a principle of "hey uh... I'mma just u-YEET!" murders pedophile in a needlessly dramatic way). He fetishizes and objectifies muscular women (despite being a genderless abstract entity...). And last, but not least... he demerits the issues of both others AND himself via the mention of "If you ain't starving, abused, in poverty, socioeconomically endangered, or have otherwise lost your job, your problems are ILLEGITIMATE and HOMOSEXUAL"

Powers: Acausality (All Types), Immortality (All Types), Regen (Mid-Godly), Self-Sustenance, Teleportation, Universe Travel, Avatar Creation, Adimensionality, TRANSCENDENCE of Dimensions, Nondimensional, Nonphysical Interaction, Shapeshifting, Memory Manipulation, Possession, Gay Manipulation (Can conceptually destroy anything vaguely phallic shaped via the utterance of "Ginga that GAY as hell"), Noncorporeality, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Kinetic Energy Redistr

Kollec Tor
Name: Kollec Tor
Theme (Optional): Collecting, Autistic Levels of Obsession, Irrationality, Ouroboros of The Self.

Appearence (You can also give a photo): Imagine like a quiltlike pastiche of every possible human skin pigmentation, all evenly dispersed throughout a human face, with a hodgepodgedly colored centerpoint in which all the OTHER pigmentations converge (Basically, imagine a circle that's been divided into traingular pizzalike slices, now imagine that each slice is one of the many possible human skin color pigmentations. Now imagine that the dot that connects all these "slices" of skincolor is an indescribable hodgepodge of all those prior skin colors).

Personality: A Neurotic Individual with a penchant for kindness, Kollec Tor left his utopic Type VI Kardeshev homeworld to scour the Unlimited Omniverse in the name of collecting "all that can be"... LUCKILY for us, this only applies to action figures. Occasionally, he'll drop by his Homeworld to say hi to his family, chill for a bit, tell his tales of glory, and then depart for FURTHER ADVENTURES!

Powers: Immorality (Types 1-9. Although he can toggle off Types 2-8), Acausality (All Types), Universe Traveling, Mind Manipulation Resistance (Of the Adimensional, Transcendent-Of-Dimensions, and Nondimensional varieties), and Proficient Boxer.

Mama Nobe
Name: Akatendeka Nobe "Mama Nobe"
Theme (Optional): Motherly, Lover of All, Protector, Selfless

Appearence (You can also give a photo): The image but black
O1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMzzkgjRvKPsvcUdg2chL
Basically this appearance but Black skin.

Personality: A motherly lady. Akatendeka Nobe believes that all are her children... irregardless of age, gender, birthplace, birth TIME, or otherwise any sense of biologicality. Despite her motherlyness and her kind voice, she gets very proactive when someone is being judged upon superficial grounds, and will "protect them with her very life"

Powers:

Cyborgization, Information Analysis and possible Extrasensory Perception (Her psychologist experience has given her an intimate understanding of human motives and emotions. She can also scan emotions). Resistance to Conventional Mind Manipulation, Regenerationn (High-Mid),Non-Physical Interaction with her sword, Statistic Amplification and Light Manipulation with her sword (Can absorb sunlight with her sword, merging the light into her body and empowering her. Basically, the sword is just a solar battery that funnels energy into her), Dimensional Travel.
Skumkor
Name: Skumkor Appearance:
Skumkor
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Personality: Sinister, cold, emotionless, remorseless, and diabolical. He mostly appears mindless, but he's smarter than he looks and he is able to come up with master plans.

Powers: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (At least Type 1), Ice Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Magic, Large Size (Type 2), Resistance to Fire Manipulation.
Skids and Mudflip
Name: Skids and Mudflap Appearance:
Skids-mudflap
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Personality: Comedy relief

Powers: Seemingly none at all
The Incredible Hulk
Name: Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk Appearence (You can also give a photo):
IncredibleHulk
Personality: Rage-filled, angered, destructive

Powers: Regenerationn (Mid-High, goes up to High-Godly), Multiple Personalities, Enhanced Senses, Rage Power, Shockwave Generation, Magic and Nexus Absorption, Adaptation, Non-Physical Interaction, Radiation Absorption, Transformation, Information Analysis, Reactive Evolution, Self-Power Modification, Power Nullification And Resistance Negation, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10), Godly Physiology, Spatial Manipulation, Flight, Portal Creation, Abstract Existence
The Stranger
Name: The Stranger Appearence (You can also give a photo):
53FE090C-F874-4725-B984-F975EBE55C8E2
Personality: Crazy, murderous, impulsive yet he has a softer and lonelier side

Powers: Rage Power, Empowerment, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Hacking, Preparation, Non-Physical Interaction, Berserk Mode, Transformation, Multiple Personalities, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8), Longevity, Plot Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Acausality (Type 2), Matter, Power and Soul Absorption, Enhanced Senses, Dimensional Travel, Toon Force, Weapon Mastery, Adaptation, BFR, Portal Creation, Reactive Power Level, Energy Projection, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Pain Manipulation and Death Manipulation with his chainsaw, Power Nullification and Memory Manipulation with his chainsaw (Can negate Mid-Godly and Type 8), Explosion Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Travel

Portals opened up as some random people then came out of them. Then, they heard a voice. "Hello. This is a world in which you can do whatever you want or desire. You can make pals, fight, etc. Just no breaking rules." The voice then left.

"Huh? Where am I!?" Bowser shouted, scared.

Giorno also appears.

"Hey, what are you?" Giorno asks Bowser. "Gold Experience." He says under his breath as Gold Experience appears. "Are you a stand user?" He asks

Swathing manifests from the immaterial void of abstraction

"Sup *******, may I enquire as to if y'all derive any lewd pleasure from particular muscular women?" Says a being who's form is of pure chaos... Ie. Swathing

PublicMinority87 said:
Trish then starts beating up Swathing.
"Bruh you realize that I'm an abstract god right? I could literally imbed some of myself into you and effectively rewrite your entire goddamn being, beating the shit out of my material form REALLY isn't doing yourself any favors when your soul passes on"

PublicMinority87 said:
Trish then softens Swathing.
"Uhh... you know I can shapeshift right? I could literally get the **** out of this universe, and eject some of my essence into literally every person on this ******* planet, slowly festering in them like a parasitic infection. Speaking of, you looking really nice babe, you should get some muscle" he says, teleporting a moderate distance away from her... Well technically he exited the universe, and reentered at a different point within it.

PublicMinority87 said:
Giorno just pulls out the Requiem Arrow and stabs himself with it, gaining Gold Experience Requiem
"Bruh, I'm an Acausal, that JoJo shit really ain't gonna work, I'm literally all types of acausality, 1-9 according to Outerversal VSBW Standard. Anyway uhh... Y'know the head of Golden Experience kinda looks Phallic? So uh... ginga that shit gay as hell" he says, hoping his Conceptual Erasure of anything vaguely homosexual would work... oh who the **** am I kidding? I'm Swathing! It's totally gonna work!

PublicMinority87 said:
"I couldn't care less what you do." Giorno says
"You may not give a shit, but uh, if you didn't notice, the entire head of Golden Experience has kinda uh just... faded from the very ******* face of conceptual existence since it's literally a dong and that shit illegitimate and homosexual. Hell, your entire getup is gay as ****, but since it ain't phallic I can't CONCEPTUALLY ERASE that shit... ******* shame in all honesty" He says, as his Conceptual Erasure of ANYTHING VAGUELY PHALLIC begins to take effect, erasing the head of Golden Experience.

"What the **** was that?" Giorno asks

"Thats from my bisexual father, and since bisexual is just sugarcoating gay, you can erase it and I don't care."

PublicMinority87 said:
"Thats from my bisexual father, and since bisexual is just sugarcoating gay, you can erase it and I don't care."
[Who's the second person speaking? GER?]

"It was LITERALLY ERASING THE DICKSHAPED HEAD OF YOUR STAND... Dumbass. Also wow! I didn't DIO was bisexual, good on him for coming out of the closet!" Swathing says in that sarcastic and demeaning tone.

"Of course... You could just as easily mean Johnathan Joestar, since technically your father's head was attached to his body when you were conceived, thus technically making him GAY BY PROXY. But I ain't the ******* judge of that gayshit"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
[Who's the second person speaking? GER?]
"It was LITERALLY ERASING THE DICKSHAPED HEAD OF YOUR STAND... Dumbass. Also wow! I didn't DIO was bisexual, good on him for coming out of the closet!" Swathing says in that sarcastic and demeaning tone.

"Of course... You could just as easily mean Johnathan Joestar, since technically your father's head was attached to his body when you were conceived, thus technically making him GAY BY PROXY. But I ain't the ******* judge of that gayshit"
(Second speaking was Giorno to Swathing)

Somebody then fell between Giorno AND Swathing. He was yellow, fat and wore a white shirt and blue pants. "D'oh!"

PublicMinority87 said:
"Johnathan was the straightest man ever until my father ****** his dead ass and took his head." Giorno says
"True, such a shame that an upstanding man such as Johnathan walked down the path of Le Big Gay Shit. I'd use a slur, but sadly the Service Provider of This Fuckfest, and subsequently the individual Administrator Rather dislike slur usage".

"Anyway uh... Oh yeah right... Where was I? OH YEAH! I was gonna insert some of my essence into Trish to slowly erode her mind, making her one of my MANY slaves of which I will subsequently use to keep myself amused!"

Christian Higdon said:
Somebody then fell between Giorno AND Swathing. He was yellow, fat and wore a white shirt and blue pants. "D'oh!"
"Oh shit! Homer's in da house! The **** up Homey? How's your like, 20th Season going?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Owww, where am I?" Homer said, confused and dazed.
"some dipshit hit up JBW and rented a universe, and he pulled y'all ******* for some sort of 'hAhA fUnNy ShItShOw Of EpIc PrOpOrTiOnS', he's lucky that my Creator a niceass ************..."

"Oh, okay." Homer just backed off as Bowser then flicked him. "D'oh!" Homer was sent into the floor.

Then, roaring was heard from the sky.

Homer then repossessed his body with an object. Pazuzu. "That's better." Pazuzu swapped the souls back into their bodies.

Bowser then started roaring out, as he stopped, looking at Trish. He started to cry a bit.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, it's nothing, nothing at all!" He lies through his lips.
"Bruh none of us are that mentally deficient, we can all tell that's a ******* lie, like if I could viably quantify that, I'd give it a 9 homosexuals out of 10, since it's so ******* gay man. You have issues, never had momma, we ******* get it, just stop being such a POOH of SAAAAAY" Swathing says like an inconsiderate Nuct.

God I really ******* hope Kollec doesn't show up...

Bowser then held his face in his head, but heard roaring from the sky. Something massive then fell down as Bowser looked at the titan that thudded.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then looked as this massive titan got up and roared into the sky. "It's...him."
"Who? Who the **** is it? Is it... OH GOD OH ****" He says, fearing the worst, did an Administrator show up? those guys ******* hate me! They say how I'm so 'rude' and 'belligerent' and 'not abiding by the rules'. like, the **** does that even mean? hell, I don't even WANT to know, because it's FAKE and HOMOSEXUAL.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then backed down. "It's the king of all monsters."
"Godzilla? Tibch please! I have Literally enslaved entire PLANETS worth of women, erasing their personalities and their higher mental functions, effectively rendering them mindless automatons who's sole purpose in life is to Carry out my ******* will... of which is mostly just taking steroids and working out so they can get BUFF AS **** so I could of course, subsequently feel them BICEPS BOI, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He says, getting a BIT too enthused...

Bowser then saw more people summoned, not from the sky though, but from the floor, including some collector and a cybernetic woman.

Back