• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Plot Part 1

PublicMinority87 said:
"This is a different Godzilla I think." Giorno says.
"Which one? Is it from that shitty NES Creepypasta? That shit was cliche as ****, touching though for sure..." Swathing says, but then, he notices the person falling from the sky.

"Is that... No... NO!"

"Where... Am I? Is that furricking Swathing? SWATHING YOU ARSECAP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE INNOCENTS OF THIS UNIVERSE?"

"Oh, okay the-" Bowser then saw the cybernetic woman and cried a bit more. God, was he lonely.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Hey, Swathing, is Kenshiro, the most masculine, heterosexual male on the ******* planet your god or something?" Giorno asks
"Nah, but he's up there in the council of THE DUDELIEST DUDES, I'd have to say, the only person higher than him is Freddie Mercury himself, dude's so heterosexual that people think his ass is gay..." He says, droning off

Bowser just sat there, crying. He felt like nobody truly cared for him, not even his family.

PublicMinority87 said:
"I see, also, if I were to pick between Trish or Jolyne, I would pick Jolyne." Giorno says
"I mean, While I agree with that completely, if Trish we're just BUFF, she'd be totes hotter than Jolyne. Such a damn shame that Araki didn't draw his women buff as ****"

Giorno sees 4 others falling from the sky.

"What the fuuuuuuck?" I say, as I see 2 children, 1 fully grown man, and a fully grown female falling from the sky,

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes, yes I do." He said.
"Oh god, Mabel's going to be a pain in the goddamn ass to deal with, her character is SHIT, like, Dipper lost his pool guard job because of her selfishness, she nearly doomed Gravity Falls due to her being unable to cope with reality, really the list goes on..."

Bowser then covered his face as he muttered. "Oh, god, two women already. God, am I lonely."

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then covered his face as he muttered. "Oh, god, two women already. God, am I lonely."
"Remind you of the mommy you never had? Or is it your inability to get one to love you you lizardy ****?" Swathing says.

Ahhh, being a pompous dick NEVER gets old... Thinks Swathing to himself.

Man, Swathing being a dick REALLY gets old... Thinks Kollec to himself.

Bowser then got a bit red. This guy was making him angry as hell. "Well, at least that robot one isn't going near me. Because she's scary, she looks evil, she....has a motherly sense to her..."

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then got a bit red. This guy was making him angry as hell. "Well, at least that robot one isn't going near me. Because she's scary, she looks evil, she....has a motherly sense to her..."
"Oh, Nobe? She's a lovely lady, maybe YOU should go talk to her... not like your neckbeard ass could like, actually do it"

"Oh god, Mabel's going to be a pain in the goddamn ass to deal with, her character is SHIT, like, Dipper lost his pool guard job because of her selfishness, she nearly doomed Gravity Falls due to her being unable to cope with reality, really the list goes on..."

"Everyone was okay with it until 2 years ago!" Mabel said.

[Oh lord, Swathing's here. Abandon all hope, ye who enter.]

Giorno just examines Daniel. "Hello, I am Giorno Giovanna." Giorno says

Giorno realizes he has a hole throigh his chest and Giorno has no idea how he is surviving. Giorno heals Daniel.

"Also, you see that shadowy, knight looking guy? Don't try to take his arrow. He has the range of Rome, and can switch peoples souls." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:

"What the fuuuuuuck?" I say, as I see 2 children, 1 fully grown man, and a fully grown female falling from the sky,
In this universe Dipper and Mabel are 19, because this takes place in 2019

MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:

In this universe Dipper and Mabel are 19, because this takes place in 2019
(I am counting normal time for Giorno making him 15, if it was real time, Giorno would be 33)

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, maybe I should..." Bowser slowly stepped towards Trish, nervous and sweaty.
Suddenly... as if on cue, the ground cracks beneath his feet and stretches out for miles on end. The crack widens into a canyon, a rupture in the earth's surface. Bowser, Trish, and everyone else stares into the massive, bottomless canyon... a rumble is heard... a mighty roar pierces the silence and blows back debris, dust and people alike. A massive, ice-coated skeletal hand raises from the deep, followed by an arm, connected to a shoulder. The roar subsides to laughter... laughter echoing at once with sadistic glee and impossibly terrible sorrow. A neck pulls itself out and shows a head...a skeletal face, larger by orders of magnitude than anything we have seen before, rises from the canyon, and it seems to be the source of the roar and laughter. Two empty eyes stare at everything and yet at nothing, and below them a mouth droops open.

"Oh, okay." Bowser then steps away slowly, as he bumps into somebody else. The cybernetic lady from before. "Oh, I'm sorry.....wow." He sensed something...nice. Like his mother was right in front of him.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, okay." Bowser then steps away slowly, as he bumps into somebody else. The cybernetic lady from before. "Oh, I'm sorry.....wow." He sensed something...nice. Like his mother was right in front of him.
"Oh, Hello! Who might you be, child?" Nobe enquires, a loving tone dwelling within her voice.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, Hello! Who might you be, child?" Nobe enquires, a loving tone dwelling within her voice.
The monstrosity, whose name was Skumkor, draws its other hand out of the crevice, a massive sword gripped in its hand. It raises the sword above its head with both hands, before slamming it into the ground, using it as a crutch to push itself fully out of the crevice. The creature growls and points at Bowser.

Christian Higdon said:
"M-m-my name is Bowser." He mutters, nervous.
Skumkor pays no attention to the statement, raising its sword and slamming it down on Bowser, splitting him in half. The creature then keeps its sword in Bowser's remains, as golden light began flowing through the sword and into Skumkor's body. The creature threw its head back and let out a roar, relishing the power that flows through it.

Bowser got mad as he used his magic to repair Nobe. "Hey, would you go bother someone ELSE!?"

Back