• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destruction and Chaos Personified

Abeloth mindhax Void Termina to commit suicide.

Sidious can mindhax the entire SW galaxy, which contains more than hundreds of quadrillions of sentient beings,he's below GM Luke, and GM Luke is an ant compared to the Daughter, who gets horribly stomped by Abeloth.

Abeloth's mindhax is way stronger yeah, but didn't GM luke hurt Abeloth?

I don't think that Void COULD commit suicide. I mean, not only type 3 immortality, but he's also implied to come back even after his soul is destroyed. Inconclusive.

Then it mindhaxxes in a way to incap, or kill, suicide was just a wording choice.

@Smashor Non-combat applicable and requires his will to work, Abeloth ftra.

Not really. Having one dominant hax isn't a haxstomp, otherwise people like Homura would have like no matches.

Abe likely could hurt VT to VS.

And, from my knowledge VS appears to actually take damage from the Friend Heart but does Friend Heart work like mind hax? If so, VS would be able to resist mind hax but will be physically hurt on a mind hax attempt.

So Abe would win VT like Kirby would win VT FRA. (May change my mind later depending on findings)

Eficiente said:
Does VT even have Will? VT recently born is likely mindless,until some time passes.

We don't know nothing about Void,he deserves everything,too special.

I would do more matches with the Void,but first i need to know more about the progenitor of darkness,and get an upgrade (4-A is lonely and Kirby verse has already Ended with everyone).

Kirby71 said:
Eficiente said:
Does VT even have Will? VT recently born is likely mindless,until some time passes.
We don't know nothing about Void,he deserves everything,too special.

I would do more matches with the Void,but first i need to know more about the progenitor of darkness,and get an upgrade (4-A is lonely and Kirby verse has already Ended with everyone).
The descriptions here & here by him suggest that VT or VS has his own soul, but would need external power/energy to grow into a being able to "live", "fight" or "think".

Speaking of many major characters in Kirby verse being 4-A, some do not have direct feats standing by themselves as 4-A, which means some may simply get "notably lost" or "stomped" by characters at lower tiers.

@Jasonsith For the first thing you said, we didn't even accept Void Soul being an actual soul, he may only have Low-Godly regen. For the second, power scaling is a thing in vs debates.

Eficiente said:
@Jasonsith For the first thing you said, we didn't even accept Void Soul being an actual soul, he may only have Low-Godly regen. For the second, power scaling is a thing in vs debates.
Only low-godly? That's ridiculous,is very notable its a soul,what arguments do you have against this?

Kirby71 said:
Eficiente said:
Only low-godly? That's ridiculous,is very notable its a soul,what arguments do you have against this?
If Void Termina's soul can regenerate (over time, naturally) from being completply destroyed, like its profile says, that's actually Mid-Godly

DMB 1 said:
Kirby71 said:
Eficiente said:
If Void Termina's soul can regenerate (over time, naturally) from being completply destroyed, like its profile says, that's actually Mid-Godly
But how to determine whether the soul is destroyed or not?

If the soul is destroyed and then regenerated, then it's Mid-Godly. However, if the "soul" merely has no physical body or interface to effectively work with and needs time to fix/make a vessel/interface to "live", then it's Low-Godly. Hope I'm right.

Darn it Abe feels lonely we are not discussing on her.

Back